Jen
Super bride June 2018 Ontario

Jjshouse.com

Jen, on 12/September/2017 at 09:46 Posted in Wedding fashion

Ok ladies (and gents)! We just recently purchased my daughters flower girl dress through jjshouse.com and I have to say we are THOROUGHLY impressed! The quality is fantastic and looks EXACTLY like the picture! I honestly didn't have much faith but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. The dress is a little big but that's because I ordered a size up for her as she is continuously growing. It is meant to be a little shorter in the front and have a slight train in the back... but by next year she may not have the train because she's nearly might height now lol Anyway, if you're looking for an adorable dress at a fraction of the price of what you would pay in a bridal store, definitely check out this website!

This is the picture from the website...

Jjshouse.com 1

Flower girl dress

And the actual dress! It is a little goofy because of all of the tulle but it's still gorgeous!Jjshouse.com 2

Back of flower girl dressJjshouse.com 3

Share:

10 Replies

• Ashleybride2018
    Devoted bride June 2018 Alberta
    Ashleybride2018 Online ·
    View quoted message

Written by Jen:

View quoted message

Written by Ashleybride2018:

oh wow!!! definitely going to check this out cause my goodness I don't want to spend a fortune on this. How much time did u have to wait till you received it?

I ordered it on August 29th and it was shipped with just a few days. I received it yesterday only because i was out of town the week before, otherwise it would have been in my hands about a week after placing my order.

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!!

• Jen
    Jen ·
    View quoted message

Written by Ashleybride2018:

oh wow!!! definitely going to check this out cause my goodness I don't want to spend a fortune on this. How much time did u have to wait till you received it?

I ordered it on August 29th and it was shipped with just a few days. I received it yesterday only because i was out of town the week before, otherwise it would have been in my hands about a week after placing my order.

• Andrea
    Frequent user bride September 2017 Ontario
    Andrea ·

So cute! Great to know they're reliable...online ordering can be so scary!

• Ashleybride2018
    Devoted bride June 2018 Alberta
    Ashleybride2018 Online ·

Oh wow!!! definitely going to check this out cause my goodness I don't want to spend a fortune on this. How much time did u have to wait till you received it?

• Jen
    Jen ·
    View quoted message

Written by Kathy:

This dress is so cute! and SO similar to the website picture. I am going to have to visit their site. Thanks for the tip!

No problem! I'm so glad I came across this website. So many cute things on there.

• Jen
    Jen ·
    View quoted message

Written by Tiffany:

that's adorable!

Thanks!!! It's even cuter in person.

• Jen
    Jen ·
    View quoted message

Written by Erin:

Very cute dress!

Thank you! I'm in love with it and so is she!

• Kathy
    Frequent user bride June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·

This dress is so cute! and SO similar to the website picture. I am going to have to visit their site. Thanks for the tip!

• Tiffany
    Frequent user bride October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·

That's adorable!

• Erin
    Featured September 2017 Ontario
    Erin Online ·

Very cute dress!

Comment on this discussion