Chloe
Expert bride May 2018 Ontario

Jj's House -- buying online

Chloe, on 8/November/2017 at 09:12 Posted in Wedding fashion
Hi everyone! I've been having some difficulty finding wedding shoes that I like. I finally found some that I like on the site JJ's House. They have veils too at a really good price, which is also something I've been looking for. The prices at JJ's House seem to good to be true. I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with this site, or if anyone has some other suggestions on where to get affordable shoes and veils.
Share:

7 Replies

• Brittany
    Newbie May 2018 New Brunswick
    Brittany ·
    I bough my shoes from jj house and theyre beautiful - just make sure to measure anything that needs to be measured
  • Chloe
    Expert bride May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I've never heard of Light in the Box! I'll check it out!
  • Bethany
    Super bride August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    My baby ducks flower girl dress was from jjhouse! I was happy with it.

Jj's House -- buying online 1
  • Linda
    Newbie March 2018 British Columbia
    Linda ·

I have browsed JJ House several time and have heard pros and cons but didn't decide if I wanted to take the risk. I actually found the almost exact shoe at Payless on sale and didn't have to pay the shipping. I have used Light In the Box a few times and had very good luck. I actually bought my wedding dress from them, made to measure for $236 with shipping. Excellent customer service and very nice dress. Did require minimal alterations for under $40 Purchased other hair accessories and decorations from them and was quite satisfied. As an extra savings if you log in through www.ebates.ca first you receive a rebate on your order. (This works for many online shops as well)

• Veronique
    Newbie September 2018 Alberta
    Veronique ·

I have seen a few posts on the Edmonton Facebook wedding swap and shop group of people saying how happy they were with their purchase from JJ's, and how they have purchased more than once from there but i have never used their site personally.

• Sasha
    Super bride October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    I'm unsure about veils, but for shoes my MOH bought hers from Amazon and they were gorgeous and really well priced
  • Erin
    Featured September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·

Depending on what you want for shoes, you can get them at any store. I got mine at DSW. Veils are a little harder since they are so specific to weddings. I got mine from my mum so unfortunately I am of no help.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles