Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

Is there a habit your FS has/had that you felt was a deal breaker?

Rayanne, on November 11, 2019 at 19:00 Posted in Living together 0 9
I know that if I come home and it's been an extremely tiring day I'm very quiet. My FH would think that I was angry or that something was wrong. He would get annoyed when I avoided conversation. I found that I would have to at least explain that it had nothing to do with family life that I needed about an hour to decompress.

Has there been something that you thought would be the reason you'd drink, that you were able to get over? How were you able to get past it? Do you actually find something that was once a pet peeve to be endearing in the one you love?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on November 22, 2019 at 18:52
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm the one to turn down thermostat around here lol. I'd rather have an extra blanket than be too hot.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yeah cuz your mood changed so hes like whats wrong with her!! at least he cares!! there hasnt been anything where im like oh this is a deal breaker but we do keep playing with the themorstat lol he keeps turning it down and i keep turning it up and yelling at him HAHAHHA

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Right??? To be fair though all of his friends play online and it's their way of staying in touch. Maybe when we have kids he will stop being so glued to it and more glued to the kids? He's only 29 though so he has until his 30's!! lol

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband has a bad habit of making conversation putting negative thoughts when trying to move forward. It always seems that everything that happens to me is a bad thing and he doesn't have any bad moments to focus on himself. Contradiction goes a long way resulting in self denial.

I seem to be the problem solver and somehow get backlashed about it. I don't answer or feel he doesn't think before talking. I avoid saying anything to make matters worse.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm so glad FH isn't into video games.....my son is bad enough for zoning out to them!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the main one is that I talk too loud and too much and too fast.... lol and during the wedding planning process my usual happy and always positive attitude was MIA so he didn't like that! As for him, I would say that him playing video games was the annoying thing Smiley tongue Just LISTEN TO ME!!!!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol!!!! Omg me too!!! He used to chew with his mouth open all the time. It took a bit, but now he doesn’t do it and actually hates when other people do it too. It’s hilarious!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I cant handle loud chewing. I cant handle it from anyone. Sometimes I have to leave the room lol. Or I have to eat something myself so I cant hear him.....
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband has some habits that I seriously hate, but I wouldn’t say they were deal breakers. He subconsciously picks his fingers. It’s so annoying lol, sometimes I can tune it out or ignore it. Other times i have to keep telling him to stop.
    Other than that he doesn’t have any bad habits. Atleast none that bother me a lot!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics