Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia

Invitations are out!

Ashley, on April 4, 2018 at 21:27 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

Hey everyone!
We just sent out our invites and stuff just got real! Already had a few responses, just wanted to share what our invites look like. I had a friend help me with the wreath as it was originally orange flowers. Turned out awesome! Quality of the paper was very nice. We used vistaprint and used a coupon. Only paid around $70 including envelopes.

InvitesInvitations are out! 1

13 Comments

Latest activity by Candice, on April 9, 2018 at 12:42
  • Candice
    Curious October 2018 Alberta
    Candice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just sent out my Invites, I just used the Vista Print Invite. I skipped Save the Date as I felt they were an additional expense that I didn't find worth it (with the cost of stamps it was over budget) I would rather spend more on Decor!

The responses seem slow in coming in but it is a while until the actual day Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They look awesome! It's such an amazing feeling when you finally get to send out the invites! Congrats! One step closer to the big day!!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We used a graphic designer to adjust the color of the wreath on the invites then they just sent it to me and I printed through vista. I would definitely compare prices. I have heard that it can be a bit more. The only way I could justify spending more is if the quality was better.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love when people send Save the Dates as magnets. First, I'll always see it, so I make sure to remember their wedding date and not book anything, and then afterwards, it is an extra magnet I can use on the fridge!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful! So exciting! haha That's exactly how I'll see it.

I actually already ordered samples of about 8 different designs from Staples Print Centre... If I use a coupon there, I can get invites, detail inserts and envelopes for about 70 (guest list 120), for about $60-70. We are doing RSVPs online (just a handful of elderly guests will get RSVP cards).

I love the magnets for Save the Dates!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah you're tempting me so much! My FH wants me to use his friend who is a graphic designer but I honestly don't think I'll get it for the price I want to pay (the VistaPrint price lol).

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They looked better in person! We used them for our save the dates. We did the magnets and everyone loved the idea.

Invitations are out! 2
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! I found this to be the most exciting time, because finally things are coming together

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s awesome! I love the purple Smiley smile all my friends have used vista and turned out amazing
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those are so nice! How did they look in person? I’ve been debating trying Vista Print for my STDs.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sweet! Invitations look good!

• Mira
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Mira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We dis ours through Vistaprint as well but bought our template through Etsy. Vistaprint is amazing! We used them for our bridal shower invites too!
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a good price. I really like it.
    I'm on the waiting game as well. It's really nerve racking to wait.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics