Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Invitations

Stefanie, on September 14, 2020 at 13:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 15
What kind of invitations did you do? One double sided card style? Multiple cards? DIY or did you order? I am doing new invitations now that we postponed to next year and I am not using the exact same invitation but I cannot decide what I want to do!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole, on September 17, 2020 at 00:41
  • Nicole
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yay!! I'm sure it will look great, Goodluck! 😊
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is almost the exact design I have in mind but a mint background!!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those are perfect! Very nice
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds really beautiful!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds beautiful!!

• Charlotte
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Charlotte ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did one double sided invitation! Invitations 1

• Julia
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I went with a vellum card as our invitation and a smaller vellum card used to let our guests know to rsvp via our wedding website. It was placed in a dusty blue ripped gatefold with a grey wax seal with our initials to close it up and a white cotton envelope with dusty blue writingSmiley smile
  • Nicole
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered double sided invitations from Canva. We asked guests to RSVP and find more details on our website. I just used one of their templates and made a few edits to make it how I wanted it. There's an option to add plain envelopes as well.

Vistaprint has discounts and more options to personalize the invitation, but I liked the template on Canva more and didn't want to go through the hassle of uploading my design to vistaprint.
    Invitations 2

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of couples ended up doing e-vites so they don't have to spend more on redoing invites.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I went to Michaels and bought their box set of invitations (Gartner Studios) There's 50 to a box and comes with Invitations, Reply Cards And Envelopes. All you do is your box set that you choose has a code and you use that on their website so it's identical to which template you chose. Then you just type what information you want on your invite including different fonts and colors and such. Then you just print them from home! It's actually pretty easy to use Smiley smile You can also save and change things as many times as you need. Since my fiance and I have had to postpone until next August, I'm glad we went this way and not having to pay extra for new invites.

Invitations 3

Invitations 4

• Michelle
    Frequent user June 2023 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I’ve used zazzle, and am using them again for the invitations. They will be one sided. They frequently have sales like 20-50% off and last time I checked they were still offering a change the date option at no charge. So they will reprint new invitations with the new date for free if the wedding reception gets postponed

• Patricia
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did vista print and just did individual cards for rsvp, invitation, details, etc. Not too expensive they always have sales ok! And they looked beautiful!
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I have been back and forth on design invitations and the first pass wasn't what we envisioned so we are working with our vendor. We are not that creative so we are definitely ordered ... COVID has us post-poning until next year so we are still going back and forth on the actual design but we have agreed on the look:

- one card with the basic information, one sided (venue, time, address etc.)

- details card of the actual location with directions

- RSVP card

We are having them put in a super cute way too - the main card will have all the information on one side with a pocket in the back and that's where the details and RSVP card will sit in.

Check out Polka Dot Paper Shop - all of their invitations are one of a kind and she is so creative!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went with Vistaprint to save money, but a lot of their themes have the full set available (save the date, invite, enclosure, RSVP) so you can match everything up. They turned out really nice for us and we had no issues.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I created one sided invitation cards for the wedding/Reception and separate for RSVP and Accommodations. Double sided may be the same price or more depending on the company your using.

Invitations 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics