Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hiedi
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Invitations

Hiedi, on April 21, 2017 at 13:57 Posted in WeddingWire 0 3

Does anyone know if the invitations are customizable to either include or exclude certain events. For example: My venue capacity for dinner is 120, but i have about 30 people i'd like to send an invite out to for JUST the reception. Coworkers and such. I dont want to hit send and have a bunch of people RSVP'ing for dinner that i cant seat!

Thanks for the help and input

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 19, 2018 at 08:48
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Had you found a solution to the 2 functions invitations?
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could when you are giving the detail information have the dinner listed with a note that it is family only. And then you have different RSVP cards that let people RSVP for Ceremoney Dinner and Reception and one that is just for Ceremony and Reception. I have recieved invitations like this before. You want everyone to be clear on where they should be and when.

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure if this would be an option, but for such a difference it's almost like you'd want to order two seperate invites, that way the people that you can't seat, only ever get the invite for the one, and the others you can give two cards to. not sure if that makes sense or not, but hope it helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics