Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Master July 2021 Ontario

Insoles - Recommendations

Kelsie, on August 18, 2019 at 12:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Hey ladies!

I got my wedding shoes in as I’ve been posting about. They’re a smidge too big (even in the afternoon when my feet swell).

I can’t go down a size because a smaller size doesn’t exist with these particular shoes and I haven’t found any other shoes I like at all.

Can any of you recommend some great heel insoles? My heels are just under 4” and I’m looking for some insoles that will get my shoes to fit a bit better!

Thanks in advance!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on September 6, 2019 at 06:21
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Not yet! I’m still pretty far out so I have some time
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kelsie! Have you found any insoles that you would be happy using in your wedding shoes? As you mentioned, your feet might swell as the day goes on, especially on your wedding day when you will be on your feet a lot!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Valerie! I’m going to try all of your suggestions to see what works best for me!!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have the same problem : My feet are too small for most shoes! So I have to rely on insoles most of the time.

Call It Spring/Aldo : For about $10, those are my go-to. They are thin, comfy and don't change much of the overall fit of the shoes.

Dr. Scholl's : A bit pricier, but they have more variety and are very comfy. My only problem with this brand is that you have to try different kinds before finding the one that works for you AND your shoes. So you end up spending more on insoles. I found them too thick for my shoes, making them too tight.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics