Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

I'm Joey, one of your new Community Managers, pleased to meet you!

Joey, on 2/August/2017 at 11:14 Posted in WeddingWire

giphy.gif

Hello everyone! I’m Joey, one of those surprises that Zoe told you was coming I and my colleague Lynnie are joining the WeddingWire Canada forums as Community Managers. I’ve been a Community Manager with WeddingWire’s US forums for one year. I live in Maryland, USA now but have also lived in the Netherlands and England. I got married two years ago, and planned a wedding in the USA as well as a celebration of marriage in the UK, so when it comes to wedding planning I’m obsessed with spreadsheets, complicated logistics, organization, and details! When I’m not managing the WeddingWire Community I am gardening, jogging, cooking, or playing with my two dogs and my cat.

Share:

22 Comments

• Natalie
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    Welcome! Sounds like you're the perfect person for this role!
  • S
    Newbie September 2017 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message
    Love your cats!
  • S
    Newbie September 2017 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    Hi! I am steph and getting married in june and freaking out lol too many option can u help me find a place that does wedding reception but does brunch? Breakfast foods are my favorite foodS lol so id like that at my wedding.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    Welcome Joey, looks like we are both newbies. Thanks for being my first friend here!
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    Welcome I hope it's a great experience!
  • Joey
    Joey ·

You all have made me feel so loved and welcomed!

giphy.gif
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    Welcome Joey and Lynnie! Congratulations to you Joey. The pictures are beautiful.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·

Welcome! Very excited to have you here!

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·

Welcome to the community Joey!! Your wedding dress was beautiful and your pets are so cute!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    Welcome Joey!!
    Omg your pets are so cute! Feel free to post more photos of them haha I love animals so much. I love your wedding dress also!

• Joey
    Joey ·

Chelsea, oh my goodness, my heart just melted at seeing their cute little faces!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    View quoted message

I want to say Essex, England! I have never actually gotten to go and see for myself! I love that you are an animal lover! Also I love your wedding dress! Toby is my oldest cat, he just turned 3 in June and he is the brown/black cat. Max just turned 2 in April and he is the tan/white cat! They are best friends

Toby and MaxToby and MaxToby and MaxToby and MaxToby and MaxToby and Max

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    View quoted message
    Oh neat!

Well thanks! I am pretty lucky to have a great FH who is pretty chill and mellow and brings me back from the edge lol.

• Joey
    Joey ·
    View quoted message

I lived in the Midlands, and my husband is from Kent.

I'm your gal if you need to talk about organizing, I love love love planning and organizing and would be happy to help you get your thoughts and checklist in order

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    Wow you are one busy lady!! Your dress was beautiful! Where in the UK did you live? I was born in Essex (no accent though since my parents moved to Canada when I was 6 months old). I have realized that as much as I used to think I like all the details and organizing, I get a little overwhelmed at times. Hoping that I don't freak out as my wedding gets closer.

• Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·

Welcome you dress was stunning and your fur babies are adorable

Comment on this discussion

Related articles