Stephanie
VIP May 2019 Ontario

If you could have any one thing!

Stephanie, on 29/August/2018 at 08:07 Posted in Plan a wedding
Hey everyone!!!
I know we all love to make pinterest boards of hundreds of ideas, watch glamorous celebrity weddings and elegant royal ones!
If you could have any ONE THING at your wedding no matter the cost what would it be?
For me it would be lavish food tables set up with live carvers and assistants! The greatest meal of all time with no worry of price! Were doing a buffet for our wedding which will have a bunch of options but man those food tables always look so amazing!!
What would your ONE THING be?
Share:

30 Comments

• Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·

I would have our wedding outdoors in a field with string lights under the stars. It's so unattainable for me logistically, so that would be my number 1 thing I'd want to have lol.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    View quoted message
    We were the same way with the venue. We really wanted the winery but found an amazing venue way more within our budget afterwards.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    For me it would be more flower decorations and all real flowers. We are using lanterns for centerpieces because flowers are so expensive!
  • J
    Beginner August 2019 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Jasmine ·
    I’m doing a buffet as well, as I call it potluck. A lot easier for me too.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    I love the live music idea!!! I wonder how much Ed Sheran would charge to come and sing our first dance song hahah!!
  • Morgane
    Curious February 2019 Alberta
    Morgane ·
    Get Brian McKnight to sing all night at my chateau wedding ❤😁
  • Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    Country artists to sing our first dance song. And for sure fireworks would be amazing!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    View quoted message
    Geez!! That’s insane!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message
    Open bar for us was the 100% must! Like before venue or anything else! We ended up REALLY lucking out we went with the standard open but the venue put it to premium for free!!! Perks of a Friday wedding bonus deal!!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message
    Oh yes that would be awesome!!! One of the venues I was looking at said you needed insurance for 5million to do fireworks... crazy!!!
  • Brittany
    Master January 2019 British Columbia
    Brittany ·

Open bar! Haha. We have about 100 people invited to the wedding, and there's something about being able to dance/party the night away, all on our dime, treating our guests, that I just wish we could do...

However our venue isn't able to do bottle/bundled discounts on a host bar, so we don't save much of anything by hosting vs cash bar.

• Melissa
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Melissa ·
    1. Some sort of entertainment like a dance crew.
    2. Fireworks
    3. I would beef up the decor to the point of absurdity. Decor and design are my weaknesses.
  • Allison
    Newbie August 2019 British Columbia
    Allison ·
    A helicopter ride/photo shoot in the mountains!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message

Aww that's such a sweet idea!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message

100% into the bouncy castle idea!!! Put a few drinks in people that will be a BLAST!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·

I would've flown in family and friends who couldn't afford to make the trip!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles