Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Ideas for Bachelorette Ideas with an underage Bridesmaid

Chanel, on January 20, 2018 at 14:25 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11
Hey ladies,
I am currently trying to think of bachelorette ideas that can include my 12 year old sister. She is a jr Bridesmaids in my bridal party and am hoping I can find something that can accommodate everyone! Any suggestions will be helpful!
Thank you in advance!

11 Comments

Latest activity by AlexAlex, on February 11, 2018 at 15:25
  • A
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    AlexAlex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Totally agree with the idea about escape rooms. You can find very interesting themes by the link. I was also having a hard time coming up with ideas for the Bachelorette party. All of the bridesmaids including myself were in our mid to late 20s. However, my cousin who was a bridesmaid will be only 14. So we decided on an escape room and had much fun.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My 2 sisters are underage as well. I thought of bowling, trying those Escape Rooms, my MOH said that she might consider bubble soccer (depending on price), laser tag, ice skating (depending on the season)

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could do something together in the afternoon like going to the spa or an escape room and then in the evening all the "of age" ladies can go out for drinks.

• Jessica
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My younger sister is 13 and i want to include her as much as possible as well. Im considering just having her involved during the day and then going to the bar at night, but i want to make sure she wont feel too left out ! Right now, i have planned a bridesmaids vs groomsmen paintball game just to get everyone together and blow off some steam. And after that we are going to separate , which is where im going to see what my sister and the rest of my bridesmaids want to do. I will also have a pregnant bridesmaid, so im considering suggesting we get a cottage or something for the night or weekend and go full on typical girls night so everyone can be involved, and then drinks can still be involved for those that can/choose to.

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Spa day sounds fun!!

Or you can do an experience - axe throwing, escape room, paint night, etc

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't have any underagers but my girls and I did a spa day and then a local food festival.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My friends rented me a limo and we went to an escape room a little out of town (about 40 minutes). I didn’t have any underage people in my wedding party but definitely something you can do and we ordered pizza for the ride home.

You can do somethings more sporty too depending on what you like such as trampoline park or yoga session. You could even do a paint nite or pottery class if you’re more into artsy stuff.
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Such good ideas!
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I personally really enjoy escape rooms, so I’m thinking I might do one of those. Or my other plan is go out with my friends then do a separate thing with my three little sisters, who will be 16, 9 and 8 as a special seperate thing. Like take them all out for brunch and see a movie.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Spa day. A play. Dinner theatre.

• Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Spa day!!!!!