Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arexy
Devoted October 2020 Ontario

i just want to say...

Arexy, on March 17, 2020 at 12:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
I want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone in this community for always being so kind and helpful to one another, especially during this time of global crisis. I feel very sorry for the couples who have weddings right around the corner. For those of you who have destination weddings and have made the decision to cancel, thank you. I know it’s hard, but you absolutely made the right decision. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, feel free to message me! I will always listen, and you will get through this! This is such a difficult time for everyone, and it warms my heart to see this community is so kind to one another. Please practice your kindness outside of this app. Please be kind to one another, to animals, and to our earth. This community gives me great faith in the cruel world out there. You are all amazing!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on March 27, 2020 at 13:00
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley heart agreed! Thank you everyone for supporting each other! Smiley heart

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yessss!! we need to stay positive and happy! wedding planning is such a fun and happy time we dont want to take that away. i feel sorry for those that have to cancel but i hope they can just postpone till fall of this year!!

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love being apart of such an amazing group of people. Everyone is so supportive and honest when you need it the most. I feel like I talk to the community more than even my bridesmaids with opinions and to rant because it's nice to have someone else know what you are going through and the stresses wedding planning entails.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As someone who's already married/honeymooned, my heart breaks for everyone who now has to postpone all of this! I haven't logged on in a good while, but I know this community continues to be supportive of everyone, especially in the midst of a pandemic.

I know when this eventually blows over, you all will have the magical weddings and honeymoons you deserve! Even if it's Plan B Smiley heart

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with you all the way about the couples getting cancelled from their venues at this time of crisis to see the hard work put into the planning. The vendors are heartful to give refunds to those couples that have gone through the hard times to have all their loved ones cancel their trips for the special day to come to celebrate during these months. Lets hope you get back on track and feel that passion of getting married once all clears up and vendors as well to work with you to postpone without any penalty to pay. We give back to the community as we get it back from those that are passionate and in the industry to ensure our health comes first before anything.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My heart breaks for all the couples who have had to cancel weddings and honeymoons. I wish all of you all the best in rebooking and finding the best way for you to get married.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've always found this group to be such a supportive and uplifting community and lately everything I've seen has just made it even more clear. I'm grateful to have every one of you for opinions and advice and to share in the excitement for all of our weddings. 🥰
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I want to give a shout out to those whose weddings are affected not by complications with dates but rather financial hardship that may have come their way because of the effect this virus has on the economy. You had a vision for your wedding, a vision that could potentially be compromised due to income loss or heaven forbid, job loss.

To friends who are small business owners, or those working in hospitality and tourism, the arts, or any sector that took a huge hit due to loss of business, know that we feel for you and we hope you will persevere.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics