Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Curious August 2021 Ontario

How to tell guests to rsvp on the website?

Maria, on May 4, 2020 at 23:51 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Hello everyone,

We are planning to ask people to RSVP here on wedding wire. I was thinking on doing RSVP cards with the invitations but just asking guests to go online or text/ email us if they have difficulty (older ppl)... just wondering what did everyone else do?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 14:54
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thats a good idea. im sure most people can use an email/phone to call you guys

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just noted to RSVP by a certain date on the website on the back of our invites. Did this for both our invites and change the dates ☺️
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We just put our RSVP: and then our website right on the bottom of our invitations. Hell with Covid-19 we still sent out our August 22 invites and told people to see the website for wedding updates so we don't have to redo invited for May Smiley tongue

Doing RSVP over weddingwire is pretty nice because if someone doesn't have a phone or computer (or doesn't know how) we know that they at least have a family member that can easily go on put their name in and say confirmed or not.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did see this as one couple of my moms friend daughter put the website on the invitation under the couples name to RSVP. It made sense and easier as I would have done the same coming to think of it then.
  • Maria
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone Smiley smile glad to hear it generally works well... I like how as people RSVP here on wedding wire it updates your guest list so I will be doing that.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These were our invitations:

How to tell guests to rsvp on the website? 1I just put on the back side "Please RSVP to the Bride by [date] at [email} or by call/text at [cell phone number].

Some people still went on FB and messaged me their RSVP there - but I didn't mind.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're putting a line on the invites to say "please RSVP by email at" with a custom email I made. I've seen similar ideas with the website details as well.
  • S
    Curious December 2022 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just said RSVP by x date, and included the link to our website. Anyone who was not tech savvy knew how to reach us, or our parents! We will be doing the same thing on our re-invitations next year, since it seemed to work well.
  • V
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We used an online RSVP site as well! We just put the information on the back of the invite:
    1. RSVP website
    2. 3. Our email
    That way guests had three ways to contact us! Before we moved our wedding (originally June 2020) we had a few people RSVP and used all three ways to contact us, depending on what they were comfortable with, but it worked well Smiley smile we will be doing the same thing when we send our new invites next year. Hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics