Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Belinda
Beginner September 2018 Alberta

How to rsvp to multiple events

Belinda, on April 16, 2018 at 21:14 Posted in Tech support 1 6

I would like to have my guest RSVP to our Rehearsal and Brunch. I have them set up but they do not show up for my guest to see. How to i turn this feature on

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 18, 2018 at 12:13
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Belinda! Just sent you a private message as well Smiley shame

I tested your RSVP and saw all of the additional events - it worked for me! Guests will automatically see RSVP options for the events they are on the guest list for. So if you add someone to the "brunch" guest list, they will automatically see RSVP options for both "Wedding" and "brunch". Let me know if this is working for you now!

• Belinda
    Belinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have tried creating new events. They are there but when I check on the rsvp they do not show up
  • Belinda
    Belinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you. I have spent hours trying to figure out how that rehearsal and bridal party was added. I don’t want my whole guest list rsvp to my rehearsal lol.
  • Krystal
    Curious August 2018 British Columbia
    Krystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just had to delete the extra events because for some reason weddingwire automatically added a rehearsal dinner and bridal shower event which allowed everyone to be able to RSVP to. If you go to your guest part then there should be an option to add an event and then add people to that event. To check if people can RSVP just go to your website into the RSVP section and type someone's name in and it should give the option to RSVP. Use your computer for all of this tho because I don't think you can do it through your phone. I hope this helpsSmiley smile
  • Belinda
    Belinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It allowed me to set them up. I just can’t figure out how guest can see them.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think wedding wire has the multiple rsvp function, hopefully someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I was under the impression it didn’t.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics