Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

How are your bridesmaids wearing their hair?

Lynnie, on July 25, 2019 at 13:40 Posted in Beauty 0 10

Do you have a plan for your bridesmaids’ hairstyles? How involved will you be with their styling decisions?

Which of these options best describes your plan for your 'maids manes? 💁

A) I have a specific hairstyle in mind for everyone.

B) I’m giving my maids a few different options!

C) I have some loose guidelines.

D) They can style their hair however they want!

How are your bridesmaids wearing their hair? 1

Photo from Julia Joy Makeup Artistry in Canmore, AB

10 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on August 27, 2019 at 17:56
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Basically, D. I only have one guideline, so I don't feel it qualifies as a C. Only no-go for hair is they can't carbon copy my hair....I have much longer hair than both of them, so not sure if that would be physically possible anyway. Smiley xd

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    D. I'm thinking down with loose curls but I'm really not picky. If they want their hair up that's fine with me.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only have one MOH she can wear her hair any way she likes. I know she would never do the exact same as mine and she will look great.
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    C - since I’m wearing mine in an updo I’m hoping they’ll do either down or a half up situation but it’ll be up to them to pick something specific.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

C) just a few guidelines. Basically don't wear it like me Smiley tongue I'm thinking half up and half down so for my 5 girls one has short hair that can't have much done to it, the other 4 have IMO medium... long is to the butt anything shoulders to elbow is medium. So I would assume they want up but whatever they want is fine.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D- I trust them to do whatever they want. i think it's only fair that they get to pick how they want their hair if they're paying for it.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D- They are paying for it and can do what they want- just not same as mine haha

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

D! I am paying for their hair and makeup as part of their gift, but I am letting them do whatever they want!

As long as their hair or makeup isn't more than mine, I really don't mind. I let them all pick their dresses so they are all comfortable, and everyone has their own styles

• Missa
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Missa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They will do whatever they feel like : ) I have been very flexible with my bridesmaids, I want them to feel pretty and be comfortable!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like I'm C or D - I don't want to police their hair, but I do want them to look good and get some styling done! As long as no one gets the exact same updo as me or does nothing with it, I don't care.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics