Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valérie
VIP September 2019 Quebec

Honeymoon : What are you looking forward to the most?

Valérie, on December 18, 2018 at 16:20 Posted in Honeymoon 0 19

Now that we've finally decided on a location and time (Costa Rica in February), we are beyond pumped about spending a couple of mornings out surfing, afternoons SUP, kayaking or lazying by the beach, tasting some local craft beers and eating loads of fried plantains.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c1963ff6c2f4d4451

This is going to sound cheesy but, I'm most excited about watching the sunset at a beach bar/restaurant with my husband. That was one of our favorite things the last time we visited Costa Rica, and it was magical. To share that, again, with him makes me giddy! Here's the picture I took the last time we were there.

Honeymoon : What are you looking forward to the most? 1

I want to know, what are you most looking forward to during your honeymoon? Is it an activity, a location?

19 Comments

Latest activity by Taylor, on January 21, 2019 at 21:48
  • Taylor
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve been planning on going to St Lucia (staying at a Sandals) as we’ve been wanting to go there for years now. We’ve only ever stayed at Riu Palaces, so we are looking forward to something new, relaxing but also exploring the beautiful country!!
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We know we would like to go somewhere warm on the ocean. Our must haves are all inclusive adult resort, 2 person jacuzzi, king sz bed and balcony. We would like a honeymoon specific room if possible.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We might be staying at the Moana Surf Resort , in Nosara. Though not an all-inclusive, breakfast is included every morning and each room has a kitchenette.

Do you have an idea of where you two would want to honeymoon?

• Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds wonderful!!! I am looking forward being able to look at Trevor and seeing my Husband. I'm hoping we'll be reminiscing about how special are Wedding was & a big cheers to no more planning! Which resort are you going to? We are in the planning stages right now for a 1 week all inclusion honeymoon & it's a big decision that we don't want to get wrong so I'm looking up places and prices.
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When we first arrive to our hotel room and we can relax Smiley smile also going to the beach and just enjoying married life!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're taking our cruise... but with how stressed I've been lately, my #1 perk right now is just 12 days of TIME OFF. Doing whatever the F*CK I want, whenever I want... sleeping in, taking a nap, drinking 3 glasses of wine with lunch.... WHATEVER! Haha. 30 days to the honeymoooooon!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm excited to go on a cruise/vacation again!! All my vacation time is going towards wedding planning so having an actual vacation again will be nice!

I'm also looking forward to relaxing with my husband, drink packages, and going on excursions!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly I was just looking forward to relaxing and spending time with my FH

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If no new ideas come to fruition we will be booking a Sandals Barbados resort for 2 weeks. Most looking forward to just being together for that length of time. We both work in law which unfortunately is a ridiculous work heavy field, so even now time together is exhausted time together 😂 so most looking forward to stress free time together on a beach!
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We havent even really touched on that yet! We are pretty torn on what to do but I think I'd love to wait until winter and do a 2 week road trip from BC to Seattle and California and then take off to an all inclusive for a week! We have been together 5 years and have never been on vacation!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't booked or looked at much. because it will all depend on funds. we are going to go somewhere in Michigan for 2 nights the sunday/Monday after the wedding. just to decompress from everything. then we are thinking somewhere warm (resort or a cruise) in the winter.

as cheesy as this sounds...I am looking forward to the being the couple on their honeymoon. like what you see in the movies (if that even happens. hahah). wanna bring me champagne cuz i'm the bride? AWESOME! Imma milk that! hahahha

and relaxing. a week off...no work. and a fun vacation. with just us (our last 4 vacations have been with our group of friends).

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ll be honeymooning in Disney World and were most looking forward to experiencing something completely new together!

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are kind of having two honeymoons! First we are going to Montreal for a couple of weeks - that's where his family is - and I'm mostly excited to spend time with his side of the family, and we plan to go to six flags! and then in october (3 months after our wedding) we are going to Vegas for a weekend! and for that im just excited to see what its like there, ive never been!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sunset is beautiful!

We are not set on where we want to go. Although we do know we want to do an all inclusive somewhere warm!

But I am just looking forward to relaxing, and he will prob look forward to fishing lol.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So we’re not 100% about where we’re going, but we know it’s somewhere tropical and hot! That’s definitely what I’m excited about, plus getting to relax ☺️
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know this will likely change once we move in together and I get to enjoy so much more time with him! But I am looking forward to my Honeymoon just to spend days beside him! Wake up together and enjoy our days off to the fullest! Whether we do anything or just sit on the beach together, just being with him is my favourite thing ever!

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are in the early planning stages of our first honeymoon. I am most looking forward to getting away together away from home and work just the two of us as husband and wife and see a new place. We both love to travel and do it as often as possible. What I am super excited for is our second honeymoon in Australia and New Zealand. The reason for the two honeymoons is because we are getting married in August 2019 and that is winter in Australia and New Zealand. My fiancé wants to take a honeymoon right after the wedding. The dream honeymoon to Australia and New Zealand in March of 2020.

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're delaying the Honeymoon by a year. We're getting married in September and I'll be finishing grad school in March of 2020 with my graduation that June. We're planning to head to Ireland in September of 2020, with the hope of celebrating our first anniversary there. Honestly, aside from the excitement of being with my fiancé when he travels outside of North America for the first time, and finally travelling to Ireland (which I've dreamed about since I was little), the relief of having finished grad school and being able to actually enjoy some time together without work or school looming over me is what I'm looking forward to the most.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although we haven't figured out where we will be going or when - I think that the thing that I am looking forward to the most is being addressed as Mrs. Doll (that will be my married name obvy)!!!

Other than that it would probably just having some drinks with the hubby while looking out onto the scenery (whatever that may be).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics