Christa
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Honeymoon Suggestions

Christa, on 23/February/2019 at 10:45

Posted in Honeymoon 21

Where is everyone going on their honeymoon? My fiancé and I are big travellers but stopped travelling once we started started wedding planning. We’re really looking forward to a nice relaxing honeymoon, preferably somewhere beachy but also gives us the opportunity to explore. We’re also trying to...
Where is everyone going on their honeymoon? My fiancé and I are big travellers but stopped travelling once we started started wedding planning. We’re really looking forward to a nice relaxing honeymoon, preferably somewhere beachy but also gives us the opportunity to explore. We’re also trying to find a “Zika-free” location as we’re hoping to start trying for a family right away. Does anyone have suggestions?
Share:

21 Comments

• Christa
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Christa ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I’m constantly checking this to see if there’s any updates!
  • Diana
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Diana ·
    Https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/world-map-areas-with-zika

This is also a useful map to see where Zika is. Thought it might help!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    Were looking at Hawaii! Nothing decided yet but it's for sure our top pick right now!
  • Diana
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Diana ·
    Australia or New Zealand might be nice options if you are looking for somewhere with nice beaches. It also has the opportunity for fun exploration.
  • Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    Many of the areas in the Caribbean in the tourist section have not had any zika reports. This was our issue too as we want to start a family right away!
    Montego bay is really nice. We’ve stayed at the Riu resorts and they were beautiful!
    I think we are leaning more towards Punta Cana or Mexico. We basically want somewhere with a nice beach! There are so many options it just depends on your budget!

Comment on this discussion