Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arisha
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Honeymoon???

Arisha, on March 14, 2018 at 05:58 Posted in Honeymoon 0 10

Where can 2 loves spend a week AFFORDABLY for their honeymoon ? We are from Alberta, Canada Smiley smile

10 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on March 16, 2018 at 14:32
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do an all inclusive resort! go threw a travel agency and they help find good rates and if you find something better on the internet they will match it. I find it easier to go threw agencies as you can tell them your budget, what things mean more to you in your vacation and find something! no stress Smiley smile

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Costa Rica. Same weather as Mexico, affordable all-inclusive resorts. I've been to Mexico and I would go back to CR before ever going back to Mexico. It was so beautiful there!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having a second reception in Ontario (travelling from Alberta) so we are doing a mini road trip for now. And then I think we'll go on a major trip a couple years from now. Maybe Australia or Europe (it will probably be like a month trip just to make it worth our while).
  • Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also here in Alberta as well! I’m hoping for a trip around 5 days for 3000$ ( we get home sick fast), we’re currently thinking of going the all- inclusive route with a resort in Mexico Smiley smile I’m told that cancun is the best, but usually a little more pricey!
  • Bonnie
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Bonnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve never travelled like this and FH has, a lot. His job is to pick the honeymoon so I’m completely out of that decision
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I suppose it comes to what is your definition of affordable. As something that might be affordable to another bride isn't affordable to yourself and vice versa. For myself we booked a 14 day trip to Jamaica all inclusive for about $12,000 CAD (this price is 65% off the regular price)

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cuba tends to be the cheapest and you could find a 5 star hotel for a reasonable price probably. The only thing is the food isn't the absolute greatest, so depends on how picky you are. But as the other ladies said try out Mexico!
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends on your budget and what you want to do, we just booked a week in Cancún. Our travel agent sent us some other great options in Punta Cana and playa del Carmen. We wanted to be on a beach all inclusive and still close to the city so we chose the hotel zone in Cancún but there are a lot of options out there!
  • Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mexico Smiley heart we went a couple years back to a place call Guyabitos in the Decameron Los Cocos and it was probably our favorite trip together ever! it was only 740$ per person all inclusive with airfare- you would pay for tips and excursions but it was affordable Smiley smile

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It kind of depends on what you want to do. You could always do an all inclusive for a week in the Dominican Republic or something similar if you want beach time. You could find a nice campground and spend your honeymoon under the stars and going hiking. You could look into something like a Contiki Tour where it is all organized for you but there will also be other people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics