Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Newbie August 2019 British Columbia

Hidden gems of Hawaii

Lily, on December 4, 2018 at 09:23 Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Hey wedding wire!
My Fiancé and I are headed to Hawaii for two weeks next fall for our honeymoon. I have travelled to Mexico, South East Asia, and Europe many times before and just wanted something close and beachy this time.

We are doing one week on the North Shore of Oahu, and one week on the East Coast is Kauai. We will be renting a car the entire time and likely staying in Air Bnbs.

Does anyone have any hidden gem’s that are must see’s? We are big foodies, enjoy easy-medium hikes, and love a good beach.

Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on December 24, 2018 at 09:42
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lily, have you booked your excursions yet? Are you working with a travel agent or booking things yourselves?

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been to Hawaii twice, once on Maui, once to Honolulu... We asked the locals once we were there for the best 'unknown' (to tourists) snorkel spots, restaurants, etc...

If you're renting a car, I would have said to do the Road to Hana, but that's the wrong island....

Sorry I couldn't be more help! Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

ALSO! You could create a weddingwire.com account and ask locals from Hawaii for tips!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We plan on our honeymoon being in Hawaii too! Going to follow this for some ideas too!

One big thing we really want to do its try and find some active Lava!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics