Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jackie
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Help with editing guest list

Jackie, on November 14, 2018 at 07:32 Posted in WeddingWire 0 4
I’ve been trying to edit my guest list. Take people out and put new ones in put for some reason it just won’t let me delete people. Help

4 Comments

Latest activity by Jackie, on December 6, 2018 at 07:24
  • Jackie
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Joey,
    yes thanks, things work better on my computer. But now it’s been out for repair at an important time. I have to send my guest list with addresses to the place where I’ve ordered our invitations. Hope to have it back sometime next week. Thanks for reaching out. It’s much appreciated.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jackie, I just wanted to circle back with you to make sure your guest list is shaping up the way you want it - how's it going? Don't forget you can always talk to support@weddingwire.ca for their troubleshooting tips!

• Jackie
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Tori. I’ll try the desk top version, as you are correct I’m on my phone. It used to work but doesn’t seem to anymore.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you on the desktop version? I find the desktop to be much easier to navigate than the app on my phone. For that:

Go to your picture in the top right corner and select guests in the drop down.

Then under the overview - select which "party" (wedding, shower, etc.)

Now to the left of the names there will be boxes that you can click and check off - when you do that you should get a pop-up that lets you: move, mark attendance, a/b/c list them, and remove them.

Hope this helps!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics