Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie June 2019 Ontario

Help!! We need a limo or a bus on a budget to get guests to the hotel for Barrie on area

Shannon, on November 25, 2018 at 21:25 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hey everyone!!
First time posting here.... wondering if anyone can help with ideas or suggestions... we are getting married in June and we are in need of budget friendly ideas on how to get our guests from our venue at drysdales tree farm to the hotel monte carlo in barrie. Any ideas on what limo or bus rental to use would be greatly appreciated♡

4 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on December 24, 2018 at 08:43
  • S
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you very much for your suggestion!! We will look into that!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bus companies will charge more than what your budget will be targeted. Look at number of guests and trips to make based on one bus or how many needed for seating per bus.

I speak from experience as one of my cousins got married 2 years before I did and they spent above and beyond what was their expectations for 400 guests (lots of family accounted and friends) for 3 functions in total and 3 days worth. 2 of the 3 functions were 1 bus making trips back and forth and wedding day was 3 buses in total to the yacht club and hotel.

Consider other alternatives such as school buses if they can work towards your budget and if that's a good size for your guests.

• S
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Good morning Joey
    Hope all is well
    I have messaged a few companies but no one messaged me back. I will try again.
    Thank you
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shannon! We have quite a few t ransportation companies listed on WeddingWire in your province, have you checked any of them out? You can look at their listings, see pics, read reviews and FAQs, and request pricing!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics