Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tee
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Help! Last Minute Details

Tee, on June 17, 2019 at 14:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
Bridezilla has appeared ! So many things have started to fall apart with less than 3 weeks before the big day! Still working out a few things here and their but now I'm worried that I'm forgetting some important details. What are last minute essentials that I absolutely can not forget!?? I know I have guest favors and table centre pieces to put together. I just finished the seating chart and name cards for the tables. But I feel as though I'm forgetting so many things! HELP!
TIA

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on July 31, 2019 at 08:29
  • Jennifer
    Curious August 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My finance and I decided to take dance lessons a month out from our wedding. We realized we don’t know how to dance properly and wanted to avoid embarrassment on our first dance.

Other than that, I’d say firm up the number of guests, seating chart, make sure your timeline is down and you know everything that’s happening (ie. people who want to do speeches, when vendors are setting up/dropping off). We booked a final meeting with our coordinator to run through everything two weeks before.
  • Tee
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Tee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I do have a few checklist for different areas. Ie decorations; pampering? Vendor payments. Just constantly keep feeling like I'm missing something
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tee!

I'm sorry you've been having issues the past few weeks!

How are you feeling now? Are you feeling calmer?

As the previous posters mentioned, I would recommend utilizing a checklist. This will make you feel calmer and in control!

• A
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allyson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're using your own vehicles, schedule an inside/ out car wash.

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How will you determine the order of who goes to eat? Have you selected people to make speeches?

I am using the wedding wire checklist. Deleting any items that do not apply to our wedding and checking stuff off as we complete it. I feel that we are on top of our to do list. It was the DIY projects that were stressing me out personally. But we tackled most of this over the weekend.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can do it! Refer back to the WW check list. Go over all vendors, make sure you have payments done or set aside (including tips). Wedding rings. Vows. Guest Book. Use your wedding party to help you get everything together last minute!

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You got this girl!

Wedding rings

Marriage licence

Songs

Rehearsal

Payments

Vows

Those are all the last minute things I can think of at the moment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics