Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Frequent user February 2022 Ontario

Hair pieces??

Stephanie, on March 10, 2020 at 14:06 Posted in Beauty 0 7

Hair pieces?? 1
Does anyone have any suggestions for hair pieces. Similar to this?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on March 11, 2020 at 13:55
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting my hairpiece, necklace, and earrings custom made from Sarah Walsh. I haven't received them yet, but she was amazing with discussing everything with me. I sent her my hairstyle, dress, and ideas to her and she came up with the perfect set. I was worried about the cost of everything as well since it is being custom made and surprisingly it was less than what I expected.

If you really like that hairpiece I would sent it to her and see what she can do Smiley smile

• First
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got a hairpiece from EnglishBridalShop on Etsy. It was pretty inexpensive, but good quality.

I suggest paying attention to shipping timelines and checking for any coronavirus related delays... lots of things are getting stopped at the border for quarantine. I don’t know how this impacts Etsy shops, but I would hate for you to order a pretty hairpiece and not have it arrive on time!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Etsy for stuff like this. Lottie Da Designs and Belle Box Boutique are two shops I keep finding things at on Etsy.
  • Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Maybe this one
    https://sarahwalshbridal.ca/collections/clearance/products/sample-sale-briar-hairpiece

Or I second Etsy
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep your eye on Facebook wedding groups out other trade spots. Mine looks like that and I found mine on a local fb marketplace.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine off aliexpress.com for $2

• Kenna
    Curious September 2023 Nova Scotia
    Kenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen some cool pieces like that on Etsy, Amazon, and even in Icing actually. You'd also be surprised by what you could find in thrift stores. I'd recommend checking out a wedding trade show nearby too, so you might be able to find and support local artists!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics