Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Hair/make-up Artists in Ontario- Recommendations!

Becky, on August 6, 2019 at 14:00 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Do you love your current hair or makeup artists? Would you recommend them? Help your fellow wedding wire ladies out with your recommendations of people in your area!

If you had bad experience - share them! We want to know who to avoid and who to love!

My makeup artist is Katie at Beyond Looks out of Walkerton

My hair lady is Megan from The Creative Hairstylist Boutique located in Owen Sound.

They both travel and my trails have been amazing! I have used Katie on multiple occasions before hiring her for my wedding. Megan I met years ago when she worked at a different place and now she owns her own business.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on August 6, 2019 at 14:17
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m using The Blush Parlour for my hair and make up.

I found them through google searches and they had amazing reviews. Shira did my engagement photo make up and I was blown away, I knew I wanted her to do my wedding look!

they are mobile and have a small studio in Liberty Village in Toronto.

i can’t recommend them enough!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have Glam and Glow Niagara doing hair and makeup for myself and my girls. I just had my trial with her this past week and it was AMAZING! She did everything I could have asked for, and only a few tweaks.

She is mobile and has the best prices in Niagara! Very lovely to work with as well. Can't wait for our wedding day

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics