Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

Hair and makeup trial

Michelle, on April 23, 2019 at 08:37 Posted in Beauty 0 8
How soon before the wedding should I have a trial done for hair and makeup? My wedding is in September.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Donna, on May 7, 2019 at 09:21
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going to be asking someone at my work about makeup since my friend that was suppose to do my makeup got a different job

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have my trail go for my hair June 10th, putting my natural hair color back it's a bit lighter then right now, then for make I believe a friend is doing it. though I was thinking someone

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked my makeup trial for 4 months before, because I had a feeling it would take time to get right (and it did - I needed another trial after to nail the look I wanted) and the hair trial for 2 months before.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm booking mine for End of August, and I'm getting married in October. If I lived in the same city as the MUA/hair I'd do it in September so you're good with a month or two before hand!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My trial is going to be done at my bridal shower (May 26) and my wedding is in August. However, if I wasn’t planning to use my trial for my shower, I would have absolutely booked it closer to my wedding date in the summer.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think about a month before is pretty good. I am planning on doing mine at the end of August or beginning of September after a hair cut to see how things will work.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I decided that my trial will be for my wedding shower! My wedding is in October and my shower will either be at the end of August or early September. The only thing I won't wear on my trial that I will for the wedding is the different lipstick because a dark lip for the wedding is what I want but doesn't really go well for a shower... We'll see!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding is in September too- I have mine booked for August. This way I can see how my hair will react in that weather and makeup. I have it booked on a day I have an event.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics