Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious October 2018 Ontario

Hair and makeup

Michelle, on July 15, 2017 at 09:58 Posted in Beauty 0 7

I'm getting married in October 2018 and I'm starting to plan things, do some research and I feel it really overwhelming at times. You think of the big things and alllllll the samll details come trickling in later on. Would anyone know how and where to look for hair and makeup artists in Ottawa, ON.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alyssa, on May 15, 2018 at 17:14
  • A
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    AlexAlex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The best thing to do is keep shopping around to find a better deal, but you may or may not be happy with the result. Be sure to check out this service - http://orangetreebeauty.com/services/hair-cuts/

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Michelle! Oh yeah it's a lot of planning. Did you take a look at the vendors in our directory? Hair and make up. Here I send you some inspiration: Hair style: choose one! - Hair Tutorial - Hair style: Choose - Makeup trial and makeup booked! - Makeup, hair, and accessories...oh my! - The perfect dress for you: Your Makeup xx

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where do u normally get ur hair done? Can't you just go there your wedding day? And is there caryl baker visage there? My makeup artist works there and she's phenomenal. I know they have them in Toronto I don't know about Ottawa tho
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say go to some wedding shoes to find bigger vendors but also lool into mobile salons or at home stylists. They may be less expensive.
  • Natalie
    Curious June 2017 Quebec
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe Yelp? Wedding wire often have vendors listed with pictures. If not, is there a bridal show happening in Ottawa anytime soon? Makeup artists and stylists could have a kiosk there and show some of their work.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd look on instagram. I find it hard to see styles from just webpages most of the time.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics