Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

Guys suits!

Chelsea, on January 9, 2017 at 10:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 19

Hey ladies! I am finally happy to announce we got the guys suits... well we picked them out and my FH put his deposit down on his. The rest of the guys we are bringing in together at a different time!

One of my bridesmaids got us a 40% off of a suit rental which included the jacket, shirt, pants, tie, vest, shoes, socks and cufflinks, so I am very happy about this! Also because we went to Moore's they told us that the colour's of David's Bridal would match perfectly but we got the girls dresses at Bliss Bridal but luckily they had the exact colour of the vest and tie of the dresses so they will actually match perfectly which was exciting!

Anyways here are some photos! My FH will be matching me and the groomsmen will be matching my bridesmaids! The photo of the jacket with the ivory pocket square but has the purple tie and vest is the photo that resembles the colour of the suit best as the lighting was different in each photo for some reason lol! My FH will be wearing the grey suit, ivory shirt, a light gold vest and tie (my dress has gold in it and is ivory hence the ivory shirt), a light coloured cufflinks, ivory pocket square, brown shoes and brown socks! The guys will be wearing the same suit and ivory shirts but will have the purple vest and tie and pocket square as well and then the cufflinks and shoes will be the same and then socks I have no clue! But we got the majority of it figured out which makes me really happy as my FH likes to put things off and I hate procrastination soooooo much!

The perfect colour of the suit

The perfect colour of the suit

Brown shoes and socks for FH

Brown shoes and socks for FH

FH's suit, tie, vest, pocket square and cufflinks

FH's suit, tie, vest, pocket square and cufflinks

Purple vest, tie and pocket square for groomsmen

Purple vest, tie and pocket square for groomsmen

19 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 24, 2018 at 11:51
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Seems your wedding parties have come together nicely to fit perfectly each other and the stand out colour ffor your FH.
  • Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks great!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!!! I am happy everyone else loves them as much as I do! It is something so simple to get excited over but I know you ladies understand!

• Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They look absolutely fantastic Chelsea!! I'm so happy for you that you get to cross that off your to do list Smiley winking

That's one of the things my FH and I still have to do. But your suit selections definitely have inspired me a bit Smiley laugh

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! I think the guys will look super sharp!!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! And really? that is funny about them having the same suit! And Moore's really has a great selection to choose from!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks!! Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! The guys will be looking sharp!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! And yes I am very happy another thing has been checked off the list!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes they offered it to us because it is a summer wedding so they always offer this and so we said for $5, why not! It will be worth the money. he can have the one for the ceremony and photos and then change into his other one at the reception!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The second shirt is a brilliant idea- I might suggest that to my FH too! Good thinking Smiley smile

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks wonderful ...another thing to check off your list yay!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love it! It's so classy! Congrats Chelsea! Smiley heart

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thats awesome they look fantastic !!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's awesome! It all looks great together! I love that your groom will stand out with the gold vest! My husband actually had the suit from your last photo but we ended up swapping out for a darker purple vest. Moores has great stuff!

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gawd I love suits so much! I swoon every time we go suit shopping for my FH.
    Looks sharp, I'm sure the guys will look great in them!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a sweet deal!!!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! I am very happy that we got them - one more thing off the list! And they are vera wang so the material is a bit lighter so the guys wont sweat as much since it is a summer wedding! and for an extra $5 we got a second shirt incase my FH does sweat through the first shirt which he likely will as he sweats easily!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They look fantastic!! Congrats

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics