Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenny
Beginner October 2020 Ontario

Guests skipping menu selection

Jenny, on August 16, 2020 at 07:41 Posted in Tech support 0 6
I have been noticing many of my guests are not seeing the option to select their meal when RSVPing through out wedding wire website. I have looked myself and it does seem not very obvious that's it's a drop-down menu option. Now I have to go back and manually enter for all guests. Although this may not be fixed for me, has anyone else noticed this? Probably something to be looked into, would be better if there was a circle around it or bold lettering to make it more obvious. Guests skipping menu selection 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on June 18, 2021 at 16:12
  • Natalie
    Newbie September 2021 Quebec
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The same problem is happening to me and it's extremely frustrating. I made sure to put a note in bold on my RSVP page reminding my guests to select a meal but I don't think anyone is reading it. What's even more frustrating is that they can't go back and select their meal. Once they've RSVP'd, they're locked in. I either have to reset their status or manually enter their meal.

The solution is so simple, make all fields mandatory! They just need a prompt to complete the form. Please fix this Weddingwire!

• Jenny
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes it would be good if when they hit submit, the menu box got highlighted as it was missed so they could go back and add.
  • Jenny
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I did go back and added a note on our RSVP page.
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jenny,

This is great feedback for our Development Team! I'm happy to make sure to share it with the team for a possible future improvement. In the meantime, it may be helpful to add a note to the text portion of your RSVP page to try to draw attention to menu selection for your guests.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The menu selection isn't probably showing up on you guests end or the set up didn't go through this site as you wanted.

Tech will be able to see what's going on and have your guests email you if needed for meals if not able to get back in to RSVP.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm surprised that it isn't a required choice before you can submit. Like the "I am not a robot" button.

I'm going to move this to tech support so the tech savvy people can give you a hand if needed and maybe they can update the feature for the rest of us.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics