Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Guestbook

Tyanna, on 21/September/2018 at 15:57 Posted in Plan a wedding
What's everyone doing for their guestbook/what did you do? I just got mine today from a local small business and I am absolutely blown away by it. Its about 3.5'x2.5' and will go on our wall after the wedding ❤ it will be signed in white paint markers and sealed by the company, and they will also add a hanger to it!

I just had to show everyone, since I'm so excited about it! Let's see yours!!!!

Guestbook 1

Guestbook 2
Share:

28 Comments

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·

Guestbook 3

Hallmark guest book and personalized pen

• Janaya
    Featured August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    View quoted message

Where did you get this from? and how much was it??

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·

I love yours! We love playing board games so we are using this.

t317-w_memory-blocks-wedding-guest-book1
  • Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    View quoted message

It comes with 150 hearts. I don' know how many I could fit in and still able to read. My wedding is still 11 months away.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    Love yours!

We’re getting married on Vancouver Island so I purchased this coffee table book ($10!) about the island and have guests sign the pages.

Yay for wedding wins!

Guestbook 4
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·

LOVE IT. I want something like that. except I want it white-washed wood. so it matches some other pieces in my home.

it turned out fantastic!

• Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    View quoted message
    We have paint markers for it!
  • Tori
    Featured October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·

I love this! - I went to a FCIL's (Future Cousin in-Law) wedding this past weekend and they had something similar. One thing I would recommend is that you make sure the pens work well on the wood! They had a black sharpie marker and then a silver and gold pen but the pens didn't work well on the soft wood so when the ink would come out it would be in a blob and the black marker was too thick for everyone to be able to sign with :/

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    View quoted message

Thanks, yeah I did get it off etsy and I was able to customize the colours to match my theme.

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    Regular guest book and personalized pen.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·

We're doing a photo guest book where we'll have a few insta cameras for guests can take a picture and sign it!

Instant Photo Guest bookGuestbook 5

• Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    View quoted message
    Yeah I found it on Etsy! The box is actually pretty big. You selected the size based on your guest number. I ordered extra hearts just in case someone messes up or wants to do more than one. Here is our actual box

Guestbook 6
  • Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    My dad built us a bench for our guests to sign. My mom is going to paint our names and wedding date on it and we'll seal it up after so it's a usable piece of furniture in the house.

Guestbook 7
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    View quoted message
    So cute! Did this come from etsy? And do they just send you a box big enough for your guest count? The hearts look like a great size!
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    View quoted message
    Love it! And I love that traditional books have been put on the back burner for the most part so we can really show off and broadcast our guests messages after the wedding!
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    View quoted message
    Such a cute one! Do you get to change the ccolours to match your theme at all? Is it from etsy?

Comment on this discussion