Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2020 Ontario

Groomsmen gift And bridesmaid gifts

Mahsa, on January 17, 2020 at 15:14 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
I’m curious to know what everyone bought for their party?

As bride to be I’m getting robes slippers and covering their hair and possibly make up as I got small party and they’re very close to me.
What did your hubbies buy? What did you buy for your girls ?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on January 22, 2020 at 02:55
  • Jennifer
    Beginner August 2022 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The bridesmaids will be getting a necklace from Paris Jewellers, and one of those bath bombs that shoots rainbows. https://www.bellagracebath.com/products/rainbow-bath-bomb

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Tori got the pocket watches...
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Groomsmen gift And bridesmaid gifts 1If you ask at the makeup counter they can help you. I think you get 10 samples and a gift certificate for a big bottle of the one they choose. I have bought one for the FH and I have gotten one as a gift too.
  • M
    Beginner May 2020 Ontario
    Mahsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What kind of watches ? Also can you please advise if you have photo of these sample perfumes? I go check out shoppers too
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So for the girls I did Tiffany necklaces and robes. For the groomsmen we’re doing watches. I’m super excited and can’t wait till I give everyone their gift lol.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going to get the room for MOH and BM. We only have two so it makes it easier. I may also do something that she can keep for longer I love the perfume sampler box idea. She loves stuff like that. FH can think of a gift for his BM too. My MOH really gets frustrated by other people doing her hair or makeup. Last wedding we were both in she had to take out what the hairdresser did (it all fell down) and redo it. She actually did a better job than the professional did so I'm not going to pay for something she'll most likely redo anyway.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For the guys I've seen some cool personalized flasks or beer mugs. Something they can use on the day of, but that isn't necessarily wedding themed.

I really like Tori's idea of the IOUs. After months of everything being about the bride it would be nice to treat them to a girls night, or a little one on one spa pampering.
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Only two in the bridal party MOH and BM - they are both getting converse shoes
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Perfume sampler box for the 2 MOHs and calvin klien cologne sets for the 2 BM (Best Man). Best part was not paying the full price only the taxes as Shoppers points covered the amounts.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Girls got an IOU - they can use it towards anything whether it's a date night I take them on, a manicure or pedicure, or just the cash straight up!

Boys got a winding pocket watch:

Groomsmen gift And bridesmaid gifts 2

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

But theres lots of ideas, watches, gift sets, glass sets, funny socks etc

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He bought his friends video game controls that said their names and groomsmen

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics