Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Devoted September 2019 Quebec

Good price on Chair rentals for 1 hour!

Stephanie, on May 27, 2019 at 12:52 Posted in Quebec 0 5

Hello everyone,
I have a bit of mix feelings on trying to find rentals for 40 chairs for literally 1 hour.
I cant seem to find a good place in Montreal. We cant do a stand up because of what we want to do and honestly I cannot image it without looking a bit odd.

We are in a strict budget and most of the places ask us to pick up the chairs friday and drop off monday when my wedding is saturday. I just dont know what to do. >< Im second guessing the wedding ceremony at a public parc now.. Smiley sad Thinking its bit late to change the location too since the invitations are out..

Thanks for your input.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on May 28, 2019 at 11:27
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would almost have blankets for people to sit on, or tell them to BYOC. Depends if the look of uniform chairs is really important to you or not.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure you would find anywhere that would rent them out for just an hour, and then someone has to wait with them for pick up. If your ceremony has only 40 people I think you can pull off having them stand.. how long will your ceremony be? Mine will be about 15 mins in totally probably, so if you're opting for a short ceremony people will be fine.. or you can bring blankets and have people sit on them.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think any chair company would rent the chairs out for 1 hour.

every chair company I’ve inquired with prices per chair. The cheapest I’ve seen so far is $5/chair.

Could you have people bring their own chairs? Or ask friends and family to borrow some lawn chairs?
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I figure you've already contacted all of the vendors for event rentals Quebec on Wedding Wire already, but if none of them are what you are looking for then perhaps you could try contacting some local halls and community centres that may be willing to rent theirs to you if they aren't in use at that time and day?

Otherwise, seeing as how you are already having a park wedding it wouldn't be too outrageous for you to tell your guests it's BYOC (I would have no problem with that - but it depends on the type of look you want).

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im not sure what kind of feel you want but you could always do a bring your own blanket or lawn chair

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics