Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly
VIP June 2019 Ontario

Getting things done!!

Holly, on May 14, 2018 at 17:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Started to get back into it!
We're going to get all the major things booked and anything else we can squeeze in by November. That way after the baby we can be more relaxed and only have smaller things to focus on for the wedding.

We are just about to book our caterer! We just need to sign the contract and give them the deposit. So happy I'm getting my dream of having pizza at my wedding!

Next we will focus on our DJ, we already have a few quotes so it's just about narrowing it down and picking one.

Then we have some smaller things to focus on such as day of rental (portajohn, tent etc), bridesmaid and groomsmen attire, groom attire. Then I think after that it's just smaller things such as getting decor sorted, booking a florist and such..

Today I spend the day sending out emails for quotes. Organizing my binder, and getting everything in place for when I'll need it. Feels so good to be back on track and organized!!

How is everyone else planning going??

8 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on May 16, 2018 at 13:28
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We will be focusing on that after the baby. Our venue owner is our day if coordinator so that is settled.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you looking into day of coordinator? Florist for flowers or passing on that idea?
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We will be having a portable pizza oven and handmade pizzas as our main! As for the DJ I'm kind of leaving that up to my FH and Bestman as they know more about music and whatnot.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oooh, tell me about this pizza you'll be having! Is it your main meal or are you serving it at cocktail hour or as your late night snack? What criteria will you be using to select a DJ? It sounds like you're on a planning roll!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You sound very organized!

We just have centrepieces, signs, and seating chart left. My goal is to have everything done by the end of this month! Might not happen but that’s my goal!
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Going great! 95 days left to go and we can get our marriage licence soon! Just picked out my wedding day perfume, the bridal party gifts came in last week and my bachelorette party is in a couple weeks and I got my outfit all picked out this past weekend. I also just found a cute pair of comfy sandal/wedges to change into on the big day when my feet get tired of my boots. Just so many little things to do now Smiley smile
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My planning this week is just beginning! I got some great contacts from a bride I met this weekend while at work, so I'm going to look into those tomorrow Smiley smile

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s great! Everything is coming together for me! The wedding is six days away! We visited our venue today, and I bought some clear umbrellas because there’s rain in the forecast.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics