Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaye
Frequent user September 2018 Ontario

Fresh flowers day of wedding

Kaye, on August 22, 2018 at 00:19 Posted in Ontario 0 8
I am hoping to go buy fresh flowers the morning of my wedding, and am wondering where I could go besides Zehrs? I live just outside the GTA in K-W.Budget is $10 per bunch.
thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 12, 2018 at 12:16
  • A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I did not know you could order flowers through Costco, do you do it online or just through the store?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I second the st Jacobs market! Or Herles market on erb st. Also sobeys stores. And Foodland in Elmira.
  • April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getting Costco flowers for our centerpieces. They deliver on a Thursday so the flowers have time to open up. It was $150 for 20 centerpieces, I hear they are a little thin so I ordered 2 batches so my centerpieces are extra full.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you are getting married on a Saturday. send someone early out to st Jacobs market. try there on a Thursday if you want to get them together before the wedding.

• Kaye
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Gina!
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not sure what’s close to your location, but Costco is an inexpensive choice for an assortment of flowers. They are usually really nice. Also if there’s a Safeway nearby, they usually have a lot of flowers.
  • Kaye
    Kaye ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brittany we arent using a florist because its too much money. I just want to go to the grocery store and grab a fresh bouquet (of like gerbera daisies) and put ribbon around it to use for my bouquet. I know Zehrs has flowers, I just dont know of anywhere else. thanks!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Be careful about buying flowers day of. My flowers for our Saturday wedding will be delivered on the Wednesday, because they are sent as tighter buds, and take a few days to bloom. Maybe double check with whatever florist you pick about the best day to pick up.
    Aside from that, I dont know florists in the GTA, sorry... good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics