Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Frequent user July 2022 New Brunswick

Flowers

Brittany, on February 28, 2020 at 09:30 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 19
Hey guys!
I’m currently looking for flowers for my and my bridesmaids bouquets. I definitely want fake flowers so I don’t have to worry about it the week of and so I can try to sell them afterwards.
I’m open to both getting someone to make them and to making them myself. I have looked online and in stores and haven’t been able to find exactly what I want for a good price. What companies would you guys recommend for getting fake bouquets from? Or what stores do you guys know of that sell fake flowers.Here are some pictures of what I’m looking for. I definitely want lavender, white and purple roses, and purple and blue hydrangeas in my bouquet (bottom two pictures), but other than that I’m open to the different flowers in these pictures as I really like the style of them being more random you could say. Thanks everyone!Flowers 1
Flowers 2
Flowers 3
Flowers 4

19 Comments

Latest activity by Rachel, on April 10, 2020 at 17:38
  • Rachel
    Frequent user September 2022 Alberta
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used afloral.com and sucked up the shipping cost from the US due to their wide selection. I also ordered a couple varieties from Florals For Less, which are a Canadian company.
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah. Once all the craziness is over I’ll have to go pick some up and try it out. Definitely would be cheaper
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That was my problem as well. Couldn't find what I was looking for, so I just bought White lilies & spray painted them, wasn't exactly my vision, but has turned out decently. & I didn't have to pay a fortune for someone else to do it.
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those look great. I never thought about spray painting them. My problem has been finding the right shade of purple. Thanks!
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Flowers 5
    These are my flowers (they are not finished). I got them from Michael's & spray painted the ones I wanted.
  • D
    Frequent user June 2020 Saskatchewan
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my flowers corsages and boutineers made at knot just a box in sylvain lake. They ship all over canada. Lisa is great!Flowers 6

Flowers 7

Flowers 8

• Lily
    Newbie July 2021 Greater London
    Lily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was looking at it online and the sam issue I had, just simply could not find what I wanted...I am very OCD lol. I went to see a company that works mostly with silk flowers and probably we will be going for using them for our flower centrepieces and bouquets, too. They either hire or you can buy it form them. So the lady said the florists can make whatever I want, so I think the best would be to find someone who actually out it together for you! I really want my bouquet to be just perfect! This is the company: Event Decor Hire

Gooooddd lucccck

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
  • Liga
    Devoted June 2021 Quebec
    Liga ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am on the same page! Only fake flowers! Since it will be much less problem. And less expense.And today fake flowers are so beautiful. I dont have bridesmaids, but I have butaniers and hand wrist flowers for all the guests. I ordered them from AliExpress. I order 3 different looks first. And then choose the one I really love. About my bouquet, I bought some from alixpres as well and also I bought some very nice white with light pink tone roses in Dollar Max. But now there is winter flowers, so they have seasonal things. Only, I am not good to make bouquet, so I think I will go to professional florist and he will put it together for me. All the rets flowers, decoration, I am renting. I bought few in Home sense. But after I said, there is no point, since it was even cheaper to rent. And where will I put so many fake flowersSmiley smile

• Miranda
    Curious May 2020 Alberta
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Flowers 9

Flowers 10
    AdoredOccassions on Etsy made my bouquets and bouts! She does beautiful work!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazon site has bouquets silk too in different sizes and colours. Seeking rentals helps to cut the cost by 1/2 and no need to resell after the event. https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71HdgQfF1WL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg I did too want something of flower based on rental basis that helped to put the reception with its simple touch. The company I rented from may do bouquets if anything to rent as well with bridal packages. linaarangofloraldesign.com
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered flowers from here, https://www.craftflower.co/ they were gorgeous and you can do a questionnaire so they can do a design based on what you need.

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice. I find it’s getting very overwhelming trying to pick out the exact flowers and colours I want. My fiancé has been very helpful but he doesn’t exactly have any flower knowledge.😅 Fingers crossed this site helps.
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did go look at Michaels once I little while ago, however they didn’t have much yet. Hopefully now that it’s slowly getting closer to spring they will have more!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They have laytex "real touch" ones that I've heard wonderful things about!
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will have to check out their website. I don’t want to spend too much, but they definitely have to look real. If I see any good sales I’ll probably order some! Thanks
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are using fake flowers as well, plus they won't wilt during the day. I haven't ordered anything from Afloral yet but they have a really good selection. Another place that has a good selection and isn't overly expensive is Michael's craft store.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been looking at AFloral.com for faux flowers. They have a huge selection of pre-made bouquets and stems for you to build your own. They are a little pricey, but from reviews I've read the quality is worth it and they have lots of coupons/sales if you sign up for their emails.

My plan is to place a small order to see if the quality is as it seems and then I'll place a second larger order for the rest. I'm with you, I don't want to be rushing to arrange flowers the week of our wedding!

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I also definitely want some greenery in my bouquet as well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics