Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Saleya
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Flower help!

Saleya, on July 10, 2018 at 21:26 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hi ladies, so i DIY'd mine and my daughters flower crowns, fake flowers, and will be making my bridesmaids hairpieces of the same flowers. but as i look into bouquets, i have my heart set on rich fall colours, deep reds, rich oranges and yellows, what im getting at is will it look terrible, having white and blue flower crowns but popping beautiful fall coloured bouquets? the bridesmaid dresses are Davids Bridal Steel Blue, hence why i modeled the hairpieces white and blue.. now im doubting myself Smiley sad should i redo the hairpieces to be coloured too? or am i way overthinking this? any guidance is appreciated, thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on July 12, 2018 at 14:17
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it will be fine. Your bridal bouquet will give you a pop of colour and make you stand out even more! Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The blue/white hairpeices will compliment the bridesmaid outfits. The bouquet will give the bride her pop of colour to shine her gown.
  • Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't stress about that. Blue will blend in with fall colours. Just add the blue from the hair pieces in with the fall bouquets to tie it all together and I'm sure it will look beautiful!

• Saleya
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Saleya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I do! I'm not sure how to attach a photo off my phone though Smiley sad
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a picture of your DIY crowns yet? I think some visuals will help people give good opinions (plus I love a good DIY).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics