I have been working on timelines and setups for the Wedding (just a little over 4 months away) and I am trying to put together a list of things to check/setup for the actual wedding itself! I will not have a Day of Coordinator, but I will have a friend who works in events to help me out (as well as a bunch of family/friends to help with the set up, the wedding is also on Friday and we will likely be able to set some things up Thursday!)
SO my question is, what are some things that need to be set up/double checked for the wedding day?
- Pew bows in place
- Aisle runner in place
- Floral arrangements delivered and placed at front
- Greeting table has guest book, card box, pens, paper, other decorations and linens
- Other foyer decorations and photo area set up
- Tall tables in foyer for cocktail hour
- DJ set up to play music/call in people to dinner area
- Table set up with everything needed per person at the table (double check the right number of chairs and place settings match the seating chart)
- Centerpieces up, table numbers, linens, plates, cutlery, glasses, menus, place cards
- Head table set up, linens, plates, curler, glasses, place cards, candles and flowers
- DJ area set up
Lets list off some other items! GO!