Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together

Joey, on January 4, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 26

Happy Friday, friends! To celebrate the first Friday of 2019, show us yourself and that gorgeous fiancé(e) of yours celebrating the holidays together Smiley heart

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 1

Photo by Christine Hewitt Weddings in Toronto

26 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on January 8, 2019 at 14:26
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahahha! some random online purchase that he LOVES! hahah

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I LOVE his shirt, hahaha! That's a great tradition!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Christmas Eve 2018. it was low key and casual and awesome! and he hates that we take the same pic in front of the tree every year. but I make him and he rolls with it. hahaha

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 2

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our third Christmas together and first as a family of three!!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 3
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That looks like the cutest cabin!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! He’s seven and she’s 4 month but they are best friends. We are so blessed.
  • Allen
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Allen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just silly us!!! Love him

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 4
  • Reia
    Beginner March 2019 Ontario
    Reia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me and my fiance taking wacky photos after talking to my family back home (Philippines).

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 5
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes the Enjoy Centre! It was super cool! Still going on I think?

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Was that at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert? I heard it was amazing!
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a great pic of us (He hates pics and wouldn’t let me retake it!) but this was us at the Aurora winter festival in Vancouver! This was actually my Christmas present from him. We went out and made a night of it!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 6

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 7

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 8
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He worked graveyards all of Christmas and new years, but had a few days off this week. On wednesday we took off to tigh-na-mara resort in Parksville ans rented a log cabin for a few days. It was stormy, so we got the fire and some Netflix going and drank coffee and baileys and rum and eggnog. We did one dinner out at the resort restaurant, and we enjoyed the stormy ocean views. The little tree in our cabin was a nice surprise Smiley smile

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 9

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 10

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 11
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Excuse my face. NYE selfie ☺️

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 12
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is still deployed, we will not be celebrating until he gets home end of January.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your dogs are precious!!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got married, bought a house and got a puppy all in October! Here is our first family of four photo in front of our greet in our new home.

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 13
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got married, bought a house and got a puppy all in October! Here is our first family of four photo in front of our greet in our new home.
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These were at Glow Edmonton!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 14

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 15
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Always have to take our holiday photos in front of my moms amazing tree!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 16
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We hadn't slept in 36 hours but we tried Smiley xd

Me & G, Christmas 2018#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 17

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went back to Butchart Gardens, where we got engaged 366 days earlier! (We wanted to go on the same day, but the forecast was for rain so we went one day early). We also bought our 2018 Christmas ornament of a rose (we got engaged in the Rose Garden). We get a new ornament each year... next year will be our "Mr & Mrs" ornament!

Butchart Gardens#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 18

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ADORABLEEEE!!! I wanted to get stuff like this when I saw it at Walmart in November, but I don't think my FH would go for it Smiley laugh Next year we're hosting a holiday part for sure, and I'm gonna make him.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Dad wanted to do a Christmas costume party this year!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 19
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Happy New Year! #FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 20

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The matchymatchy is AMAZING!!!! Omg there's so many things on that site I want... what have you done...

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This year being our 2nd Christmas together, we went all out with our outfits Smiley tongue#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 21

P.S. for anybody wondering where we got our snazzy threads - https://www.shinesty.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics