Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together

Joey, on 4/January/2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire

Happy Friday, friends! To celebrate the first Friday of 2019, show us yourself and that gorgeous fiancé(e) of yours celebrating the holidays together Smiley heart

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 1

Photo by Christine Hewitt Weddings in Toronto

Share:

26 Comments

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    View quoted message

Hahahha! some random online purchase that he LOVES! hahah

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    View quoted message
    I LOVE his shirt, hahaha! That's a great tradition!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·

Christmas Eve 2018. it was low key and casual and awesome! and he hates that we take the same pic in front of the tree every year. but I make him and he rolls with it. hahaha

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 2

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    Our third Christmas together and first as a family of three!!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 3
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    View quoted message
    That looks like the cutest cabin!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! He’s seven and she’s 4 month but they are best friends. We are so blessed.
  • Allen
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Allen ·
    Just silly us!!! Love him

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 4
  • Reia
    Beginner March 2019 Ontario
    Reia ·
    Me and my fiance taking wacky photos after talking to my family back home (Philippines).

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 5
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    View quoted message

Yes the Enjoy Centre! It was super cool! Still going on I think?

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    View quoted message
    Was that at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert? I heard it was amazing!
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    Not a great pic of us (He hates pics and wouldn’t let me retake it!) but this was us at the Aurora winter festival in Vancouver! This was actually my Christmas present from him. We went out and made a night of it!

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 6

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 7

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 8
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    He worked graveyards all of Christmas and new years, but had a few days off this week. On wednesday we took off to tigh-na-mara resort in Parksville ans rented a log cabin for a few days. It was stormy, so we got the fire and some Netflix going and drank coffee and baileys and rum and eggnog. We did one dinner out at the resort restaurant, and we enjoyed the stormy ocean views. The little tree in our cabin was a nice surprise Smiley smile

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 9

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 10

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 11
  • Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    Excuse my face. NYE selfie ☺️

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 12
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·

My FH is still deployed, we will not be celebrating until he gets home end of January.

• Kelsie
    Featured July 2020 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    View quoted message
    Your dogs are precious!!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    We got married, bought a house and got a puppy all in October! Here is our first family of four photo in front of our greet in our new home.

#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together 13

Comment on this discussion

Related articles