Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

#Fiancé(e)Friday! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)?

Joey, on 18/January/2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire

What was the last message you sent to your significant other? Give us a little sneak peek into your relationship, be it romantic, sweet, silly, messy, or mundane Smiley heart Smiley heart

giphy.gif

Share:

29 Comments

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·

"At least it isn't a super long ride"
    He is on the bus after work heading to the subway...the bus is full of rowdy high school kids and apparently they are being loud and annoying.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·

I sent him a text asking what we needed from Costco.

• Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·

"I'll bring you a coffee"

He was bummed out that my errands (finding a bridesmaid dress for my sister) was running long, so I promised him a coffee lol.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message
    Haha yes it was this one!!! Not as many 3's but Green still pulled off a few good ones!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    View quoted message
    Ahahha!! I actually got a video of the winning basket at 0 seconds it was such a great game!!!
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    View quoted message
    Or were you at the buzzer beater Siakam game!? EVEN better, lucky you!! Smiley surprise
  • Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    “Scrambled or fried” 😂 I was cooking breakfast for him before he starts work.
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    View quoted message
    Oh whaaaat!! Was a good game to watch with all those 3’s!
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    I just sent him a text now... “I panicked and sent Danny another email... lol”

Danny is the manager at the venue we’re renting out for our reception. He’s great, and I’ve been emailing him with all my random questions that I think of when I get anxious and start panicking lol Smiley ups
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    My last text was, "you can bring him to me if you want".
    I was lying in bed in the morning and he was in the living room and our son was just crying hysterically and I could hear my FH trying to calm him. He is going through a mom only phase so he freaks out when he's with anyone else lol
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    View quoted message
    Congrats! I hope you get it! Owning a cat is one of the greatest joys of this world - we have two!

#Fiancé(e)Friday! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)? 1
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    "Please come get me. I am dying from this head cold. Did you make soup?"
    I had to leave work early because my co-worker banished me from the office so that I don't get her sick. 🤣🤣
  • Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    "Food is reeeeeady!!"
  • Joey
    Joey ·
    View quoted message

I hope you get approved and tell us all about your future kitty and share so many pictures!

• Joey
    Joey ·
    View quoted message

I see myself in this text Smiley laugh

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·

Haha so he usually wakes up for work at 6am even though he doesn't have to leave for work until 7:40am. This morning he woke up in a panic at 7:20 saying "Wtf my alarm didn't go off". I get to sleep usually until 8:30am, so I'm all "oh that sucks" and went back to sleep instantly. Then I was awoken abruptly at 8:00am from his alarm.

So my very first text of the day to him reads "Your alarm went off at 8, which was exactly the time it was set for". I was a tiny bit grumpy hahaha

His reply says "Oh wtf... I'm sorry babe"

Oh, and it's his birthday today. I should have at least said Good Morning first lol.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles