Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Susy
Curious August 2018 Ontario

Favours

Susy, on June 22, 2018 at 09:31 Posted in Wedding reception 0 20

Are you giving your favours at the door or at the table setting?

20 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 23, 2018 at 20:30
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your welcome to do so Sherry and please feel free to take any ideas as everyone does a diffferent way.
  • Jennifer
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We took the mason jar, glass for the night idea from pintrest so ours will be available as soon as cocktail hour opens
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're setting up a table with wedding favours in the lobby.

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Interesting. Following
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I plan for mine to be table settings

• Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The 'Thank You' cards on the table is a great idea. I am not big fan of cards person and I know it's bad, but I don't care much bout sending or receiving cards even on birthdays. I will steal your idea. Thank you for sharing.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I placed mine at the table settings. It was candy, so I figured while they were sitting listening to speeches or at the beginning of the cocktail hour, they could eat it up if they pleased!

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Both! We are giving everyone little bags of coffee and then we aremaking wildflower seed bombs and putting them in a big vase for people to take as they wish. The idea will be for people who will actually plant them to take lots, and if you dont plan on planting them, you can save them for those who will Smiley smile This way ourbees have the best chanceSmiley smile 🐝🐝
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

To go! A part of our contract with the vendor is we will not be using any outside booze. My uncle is making wine for us to give in 350ml bottles so we will have them to go! Sealed fully with corks and gold cling wrappers!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we will be putting them at the table. A little extra on the table, plus I want people to remember to take them!!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my fiancé and I, it depends on what we decide to do between organic tea and wine. One of the reasons I'm leaning toward organic tea is because they come in adorable, small customized packaging that could be incorporated into the plate/table setting, whereas with wine we'd have to a) ensure people take just one bottle and b) have an area to store the bottles.

• M
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was thinking of having a table set up. A door set up won't work with the lay out of our home
  • Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing little bags/boxes along with our thank you cards. I originally thought we'd be doing them at the table, but now I'm thinking we may do it at the table next to the cake. Smiley smile

• J
    Newbie August 2018 Nova Scotia
    Josie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will have a table by the door!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We put ours at the table settings as it was easier and added a little more "decor" to the table.

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am putting them at the table setting. I feel like more people will remember to take them that way.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Table setting instead to have the seat arrangement provided with personalized names on the Thank You cards. It saved the effort of mailing out after the event.
  • Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Much like Tori, doing it at the table setting to ensure that people only take the one Smiley smile

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are putting ours at the table setting so that we can make sure everyone gets one and also it will complete the table setting. We are doing just a small little candle with our names and wedding date on the lid.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our will be at the table settings. All the weddings that I have been to thus far have either put them on the table or told us that the candy bar is the favour. Only reason we are putting our at the table is that I'm slightly paranoid that someone will grab more than one if they are put all together in a basket or something.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics