Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abbie
Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia

Enso Rings

Abbie, on November 20, 2020 at 07:13 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 18
Hi everyone! Firstly, let me say that I love, love, love my engagement ring❤️ My fiancé spent ages picking the perfect ring for me and it really is perfect! For this reason, I’m currently not wearing it to work (in retail) as I am constantly taking my ring off to wash my hands and I’m worried I’ll lose or damage it (I’m wearing a different ring that he got me last Christmas). I’m also not wearing anything to the barn to take care of my horse (rings catch on everything at the barn and get sooo dirty!) I’m finding that my ring finger feels naked while at the barn (which is where I spend a lot of time haha) and I want something to recognize our love while I’m there. After that long introduction, I was wondering what your thoughts are on Enso silicone rings? Also, is it weird/wrong to purchase a different ring for myself to wear as a symbolic placeholder for our engagement? Thanks! ☺️

18 Comments

Latest activity by Abbie, on November 24, 2020 at 18:16
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the colours! Which colour did you pick? My fiancé just ordered me the peacock quartz one because it turned out he needed ideas for my birthday anyways! ☺️
  • Ashlee
    Newbie September 2022 Manitoba
    Ashlee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my enso rings after getting engaged because same as you couldn’t wear it for work and I didn’t want to ruin it. I absolutely love them, it’s fun being able to pick different styles and colours and I love that they have a lifetime warranty on them!
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m loving the elements rings! It’s less traditional looking but I think I might go for the peacock quartz as it matches the central stone of my engagement ring - which was something my fiancé was determined to have as he knows how much I love colour!
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I went for the halo elements ring in silver because I wanted something small. My husband's is the classic legends in "poseidon" which is a really cool bronze that looks purple-y in certain lighting.

• Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, Hank!! ☺️
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's now 30% off + engraving

• Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Right now they’re 25% off and I’d figured that was the best I would get!
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oooh!! That’s next week, isn’t it? Guess I should wait! 😁
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I ordered from the US site, I remember the shipping taking foreverrrr but it was worth it. They had a black friday deal that made them like 60% off if I remember correctly.
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooh stunning! My fiancé and I both like the peacock quartz one as it matches the central stone of my actual engagement ring Smiley smile

Did you order from the US or do they have a Canadian retailer?
  • Amelia
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We got the elements ones. Mine is platinum and his is titanium I think, light silvery grey and a charcoal grey. They look like brushed silver and brushed titanium.
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s great! I’m worried about sizing, too. But sounds like I should size down!!

What kind of enso ring did you get, if you don’t mind me asking? Smiley smile
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Megan! Those are very reasonable! Smiley smile
  • Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Michelle! I camp a lot, too (well, not this year 🙄) so it would definitely be a great option for that! What kind did you go for, if you don’t mind me asking?
  • Amelia
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both have Enso rings and love them. Mine is a placeholder for workouts and any activity that I would worry about losing it (like playing at the beach with a friend's kids) and my husband's is for every day use.

His one complaint is that it's just a tad big, and they don't have half sizes. We're going to order one full size smaller and see how that goes.
    I once forgot to take my Enso off and wore it to work, a few people noticed it was different but no one noticed it wasn't metal.
  • Megan
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you want something more flashy, but that is "cheaper" there's "modern gent" rings. My fiance got me my "real" ring and a modern gent ring similar to my real ring for when we go on vacation or camping ect. https://modgents.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA7939BRBMEiwA-hX5J-ZGUNAHZbxTmomHiOXECD-TWkcYZ_x8B8b59YhaDFfEcSHBlfPxqhoClNIQAvD_BwE

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have an enso ring that I wear when working out/camping/swimming etc. and I love it! I'm in a similar boat where it feels strange to not have anything on my finger and although the enso ring is super light it still feels better than having nothing there.

My husband has one also that he wears during the work week, since he works in construction and his normal wedding band isn't soft enough to be able to be cut off his finger if anything happened. Plus he doesn't want his nicer wedding band to get dirty.

Also, I don't think it's weird to get yourself a placeholder at all, considering I did the same thing. Before I bought my enso I would wear a cheaper ring whenever we went camping so that I still had something on my finger, but that started turning my finger green so I wanted something better.

• Abbie
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    ** ETA I would absolutely have a conversation with my fiancé before ordering anything, I just wanted some other thoughts before bringing it up Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics