Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Super July 2018 Alberta

Enso Rings

Bethany, on May 16, 2018 at 22:40 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 18
Does anyone else have one of these for work?
I absolutely love mine and wear it everywhere! I wear it more than my actual engagement ring. But with my line of work, I can't/really don't want to wear my nice ring.
Let me know what you guys think or if you have or considered one.
Totally worth it!!

18 Comments

Latest activity by Katrina, on August 12, 2018 at 18:13
  • Katrina
    Curious July 2020 Ontario
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm highly considering them for my wedding band I do wear my engagement ring but I did have some requirements when my other half picked it out I wanted to be able to rub it against jeans tool and other materials without it catching I work in a bridal store so this is very important that they don't damage the dresses as I take them on and off of girls, the other half is also in construction working with concrete water and other harsh chemicals throughout the day also banging around his hands so this is going to be my suggestion for our actual wedding bands I'll be able to wear my engagement ring when I want to be fancier but my ezpz ring most the time without any worry of damage or even losing it!
  • Jocelyn
    Beginner April 2020 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a rower and the pressure of pulling the oar could bend my engagement ring so I bought 3 Enso rings. I adore them! I wear my engagement ring almost all the time, but when I can't, I put the silicone ring on and sometimes forget to change back!

• Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I definitely want to get some since we both love to work out and it got to the point where i dont feel comfortable not wearing a ring on that finger (even though i dont wear a ring to the gym), so i was looking into these rings..

I'm only concerned that they're a little scammy?? but now i can see based on your experiences that it might actually be worth it Smiley tongue hows the shipping time and service with these?

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have one that I bought primarily for sports and travel. Both FH and I play baseball and golf, and I have dented/scuffed a few rings previously when holding the bat/club so I thought better to be safe then sorry.

Super comfortable and I'm happy I still get to wear a ring without worrying about the damage

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I both have silicone rings to wear on vacation or when playing sports or camping. They are awesome!

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wear my ring at work, and i take a jewlery pouch when im at the gym (or i wear a piece of "fashion jewlery" that's ok for swimming etc.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd never heard of them until this post! I've gotten use to wearing mine at work but I still worry about it... And then at the gym I carry a small ring box with me at all times and tuck it into there and it travels around in my pocket at the gym.
    I love this idea though!!! Especially for going away. And they're not too expensive I'm deff going to look into a set!!
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered one last week after going camping and feeling so empty without my ring. I also don't wear my ring when going to the gym so I am very excited to have another option.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I work in a green house so I'm always getting my hands dirty, and then working with fertilizer, acid and peroxide so I definitely don't want to wear my engagement or band to work (haha with my luck I'd lose a diamond and there is a million places it could be). I haven't noticed any where in this yet but I've only been wearing it a couple of weeks, I can work out, do the dishes, pretty much anything. I would definitely recommend. The great thing about them is they have a life time warranty so if you break it/wears down then they'll send you a new one. When I ordered mine initially it was too small (as they don't have half sizes so went with the smaller one but needed the bigger one), my fiancé filled out the paper and they sent a confirmation the rings were sent before we even mailed out the ones that didn't fit.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They work so well! I definitely recommend them!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting them, but mainly for when we travel/do sports.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After seeing a guy with an Enso ring, my FH is considering getting one as his wedding band. Though I'm looking for a more traditional metal wedding band, I will also buy an enso ring, for when we go on hikes or travel outside of the country.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I want to get a set with my FH. My day-job is an office job so I can wear my regular ring. However I am very outdoorsy and don't like wearing my ring in case I lose it/just getting it dirty.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have one but it sounds so useful! Right now, I take my engagement ring off when I go to work (I work in a messy environment), so I just wear a plain silver ring on that finger, but it isn't meaningful.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my Enzo rings a few weeks ago, and totally agree, I love them more than my engagement ring. Don't get me wrong, I love my engagement ring, but the Enzo rings are so comfortable and I can wear them while I work out and even to sleep! I definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What do you do for work? I am a nurse and find that the alcohol is killing my band. I've been considering getting one of these bands.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yup, we bought Enso rings! We aren’t going to have our actual wedding bands until about a week after the wedding, so we bought them to wear in the meantime and for working out and working and whatnot.
  • Marie-Claire
    Devoted August 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My engagement ring is a silicone ring, although from Qalo rather than Enso. I have a desk job, so I could easily have a fancier ring, but it was easier with my metal allergies.
    At first I wasn't sure if I would like wearing an aqua ring every day, so we also ordered a silver one (from Enso). But in the end, I pretty much only wear the aqua ring. It's more comfortable now, and the bright colour is very "me". And it shines in the dark! Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics