Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Madge
Curious July 2019 Ontario

Engagement shoot locations?

Madge, on April 25, 2018 at 14:59 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have any recommendations for an engagement photoshoot outdoor location that doesn't need a permit in the Toronto? A little outside of Toronto is fine too. The only one I know is Osgoode Hall.

Thanks!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 10, 2018 at 19:14
  • Amanda
    Beginner November 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I’ve seen a lot of nice engagement shoots done in high park, James garden and there are some cute places in Kleinburg also! In regards to permits I am not 100%

• Lorraine
    Lorraine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was thinking Woodbine Beach aka Ashbridges Bay. But not sure if you need a permit.
  • Madge
    Madge ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks guys all lovely locations but yeah a lot of them require permits.
    A lot of the ones I’ve seen that I actually like are $300 Smiley xd just for a photo permit. Ridiculous
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance and I did ours at Spencer Gorge in Hamilton. I'm pretty sure you need a permit, but we didn't know that at the time... It's a bit adventurous, but worth it if you're willing to make the trip!
  • J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I lived anywhere near Toronto I would take my engagement pictures Distillery District, but you need a permit. You don't need a permit for Cherry Beach. The Old Mill Inn is a cool place to take pictures. I don't think you need a permit.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got ours done in the Guild gardens in scarborough and they turned out amazing with the sceneary! I'm not sure if that would be too far out of Toronto for you
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve seen some beautiful engagement photos taken at Rattlesnake point in Oakville. And my friend took hers at Scarborough Bluffs, and they were gorgeous photos.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics