Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole
Newbie November 2021 Ontario

Engagement Shoot - Hamilton Area

Nicole, on October 20, 2020 at 02:21 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi everyone!

I am booking our engagement shoot hopefully for the first week of November (the same week our wedding will be next year - great insight for what it'll feel like in 2021!).

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on good outdoor spaces to use in the Hamilton Area - I would be willing to travel approx. 45 minutes or so to surrounding areas if they impressed me! Additional bonus if they don't require booking the space or getting a photo license. I know the weather can be iffy during that time but I can work with pretty much anything - I am easy going!

Thanks in advance!

Nicole

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on October 22, 2020 at 15:57
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The devil's punchbowl seems to be a big one for a lot of people; no permit needed.

Gage park is really nice as well; no permit needed.

Before COVID, we were going to do our engagement photos at McMaster University .. we really liked the look of the old buildings and little areas that make for great pictures. I can't say for sure about the license for this one unfortunately. We had to cancel way before our photos were scheduled so we didn't get that far.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There are tons of waterfalls in the area. Just pick one and do a hike. You'll get good images with the fall foliage.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics