Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alyssa
Curious April 2021 Manitoba

Engagement photos location

Alyssa, on September 11, 2020 at 20:02 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Hello everyone!
Where did you do your engagement photos session? And how did you choose the location?
My engagement session is booked for late October so it will be cold. I’m not super keen on being bundled up to go outside in my photos so I’m wondering about maybe doing them inside? Either way, I can’t seem to pick a location that is meaningful to us!Thank you!!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Shazia, on September 17, 2020 at 01:11
  • Shazia
    Newbie August 2021 Alberta
    Shazia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did our engagement pics in October as well and were hoping for a picturesque fall backdrop but nope, it snowed before our pictures. We froze but it was worth it! We got our pics taken at Crescent Falls and Abraham Lake.
  • Deanna
    Newbie September 2021 Manitoba
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Birds hill park has amazing spots for pictures
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I chose a "mountain top" with the amazing view behind us and other pictures around that aea aswell. We wanted snowy pictures but my photographer was so busy during winter. We did the photos in Jan and we were SO frozen the whole time Smiley xd I couldnt feel my hands for a couple hours after but it was worth it!

Im sure you will find the perfect spot! in the end its who youre with in the photos! Smiley heart

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We picked a park not far from we lived at the time and seeing how big and beautiful it was with a lot of sceneries to enjoy pictures being taken. The photographer saw good potential areas that fit well for us.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose the St Lawrence Market area in Toronto. We picked it for the variety of backdrops in close proximity to each other so a one hour session can yield quite a number of scenes. Within two blocks, we hit a park, a busy cityscape, in front of a hotel, a cafe, and various architecture. If it weren't for covid, we would've liked to have gone inside the market as well.

• Sarah
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We picked ours after going for walks in the conservation area behind my house! It isnt super significant to us but we love that its our little getaway after dinner or when we need to have our own together time since I live with my mom and sister atm.
  • Alyssa
    Curious April 2021 Manitoba
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ours are booked for the 25 of October. I didn’t notice when I booked them but that is actually the day of our first date. On our 3rd date we went to a haunted maze and we had our first kiss, so I found a spot with a haunted maze, a corn maze, petting zoo, horse/hay rides and an indoor pumpkin barn. At least if it’s cold there are inside options! Thank you for this!!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did ours around the 20th of October and we lucked out that we got one of the last warm days, so there can be a chance you'll get one too!

We wanted outside photos so we let our photographer pick one of her favorite spots to shoot. She picked a park that had gorgeous foliage and some moody wooded areas that made for gorgeous photos.
    Engagement photos location 1
    Engagement photos location 2

• L
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted winter pictures and we decided to go with a Christmas tree farm, so unique and gorgeous!
    Honestly, we just did some research on places nearby and went with it!Engagement photos location 3

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I had picked our location from just searching different places in and around the city. We had decided on something that we both love to do and since we both love going for walks around the city, we had decided do go with a park/ walking trail for our engagement shoot. It was held at Fort Edmonton Park Foot Bridge. We had done it during the month of July last year so it was pretty warm that evening with the sun setting.

Engagement photos location 4

Engagement photos location 5

Engagement photos location 6

Engagement photos location 7

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics