Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Deanna
Beginner July 2021 Alberta

Engagement photos location

Deanna, on July 10, 2019 at 11:49 Posted in Alberta 0 8

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get engagement photos done? Around Edmonton Area. We don't want to get them done at a place where everyone goes ex: the legislature

8 Comments

Latest activity by Deanna, on November 19, 2019 at 21:03
  • Deanna
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It was nice for sure, we went when there were sunflowers blooming. So GORGEOUS!!!
    Uh no that’s the terwillegar footbridge. The one I’m talking about is the Fort Edmonton Footbridge... that’s place is BEAUTIFUL! I have seen engagement photos there and maternity photos done there too
  • A
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh, corn maze! Love it! I will have to check out the foot bridge, is that in Terwillegar? Like deep down there lol. I have been emailing some wedding venues around to see if they allow photos-so fingers crossed for that!

• Deanna
    Deanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yah we found a spot. We went to the corn maze, so that won’t work for you Smiley sad
    Uh.. I know people did them at parks, down at the river valley. We were gonna get them done at the Edmonton foot bridge, it’s GORGEOUS!! It’s really open and has lots of trails
  • A
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you find a spot?? I am looking for a spot too around Edmonton! So far the suggestions I have received are the legislature (not wanting them there either), the U of A, Muttart which is closed...and thats about it.

• S
    Curious September 2020 Alberta
    Slma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve always loved the U of A campus. I got my maternity pics done there and there were so many cool spots on the grounds with lots of architectural backdrops. With the leaves changing so early that would make for really nice pics too. If you are familiar with campus you can also sneak a few pics inside some of the nicer buildings.
  • Victoria
    Newbie October 2019 Alberta
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you havent got a photographer yet check out Cassidy Rose Photography https://www.cassidyrosephotography.com/
    We got ours done at the sturgeon park in St. Albert. she will find a beautiful location in the area you live close to

• Jennifer
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to the Millcreek Ravine since it's a special spot for us. It is so beautiful and allows for a variety of back drops- you have forested/treed areas, water, bridges and open field space.

We went on a Monday evening and hardly saw anyone on the trails which made the experience a lot more comfortable as well.

Is there a spot around town that is special for you and your FH?

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Deanna Smiley smile

Your photographer is a great resource when scouting a location. They often have ideas/suggestions due to their familiarity with the area!

Have you booked a photographer for the shoot yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics