Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Engagement Photo Places

Tori, on October 9, 2018 at 11:35 Posted in Manitoba 0 3

Hello ladies (and gents),

I was wondering if anybody here has gotten their E-photo's done yes or are planning on it and have some spots picked out that I could steal as well as share with the rest of us Manitobans?

I plan on having my E-photo's done in December as that is the month that I proposed to the man of my dreams Smiley laugh With that being said - I need some ideas of where the pictures could take place!

So far we have one idea that we will be doing which is pictures at the red river ex grounds during the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland as that is where I popped the question. Here is where I did so and where the main pictures I want will be:

Engagement Photo Places 1

Of course it will have to be dark for these pictures but where would be a nice park that you recommend for daytime photo's? Any ideas for indoor photo's?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on November 12, 2018 at 21:17
  • Brianna
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our photographer has shot at the park before and you don’t need permission to use it as far as I know. We emailed the corn maze and they only asked that we pay regular admission!

You’ll have to post after your photos are done! They’ll look beautiful Smiley smile
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That looks beautiful!! Did you have to ask for special permission to go on that land or did you go with the whole "better to ask for forgiveness" thing? (That's what I will probably do with the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland)

• Brianna
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did our engagement photos at La Barriere Park off Waverley and A-Maze-In Corn near St Adolphe in September and I absolutely loved them. I'd suggest La Barriere Park over the corn maze because there were more areas to explore and shelter from the wind in the trees!

La Barriere ParkEngagement Photo Places 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics