Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Newbie September 2020 Ontario

Engagement photo locations

Jennifer, on June 18, 2019 at 21:09 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hey ladies I have two outfits that I am wearing one that is flowered and one that is plain.

We are looking for two photo locations outside of downtown.

But one venue to be chic and plain since I’m wearing florals and another water background.

Any ideas. My fiancé and I are both from small towns I not from here at all so I’m searching but coming up with not a lot.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 16, 2019 at 16:40
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try edwards garden or the scarborough bluffs!

• Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Being from Scarborough, I agree with the Scarborough Bluffs option, however, if you don't mind traveling, Hamilton, Ontario (where I live now) has gorgeous waterfall locations!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jennifer!

Is your photographer from the area? If they work there most of the time, they will have some great suggestions for photo shoot locations that he has used before. Your photographer is the perfect resource for this!

It also totally depends on what you mean by 'chic and plain'. Have you seen andy inspiration pictures that you could share that would give us an idea of the type of space you are looking for?

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure where you are located exactly so i can't pinpoint locations, sorry. I would ask your photographer for ideas or look at msg boards for ideas. I live in London, let me know if that's the area you're looking at.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree that Scarborough Bluffs is great for the water location, and as for chic... it's hard to think off anything that's not downtown lol.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Scarborough bluffs is a beautiful location!

When are your photos taking place?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics