Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Geneviève
VIP September 2020 Ontario

Elopement Ceremony Locations

Geneviève, on June 24, 2020 at 18:37 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 2

Hi All!
I’m just putting my feelers out in case covid gets in the way of our ceremony in Ontario. Does anyone have any good spots for an elopement? Saving money is key for us because we will end up still paying for the other ceremony. We would defer our ON ceremony to a vow renewal once everything settles down so all of our family/friends have something to attend later.
We like something preferably outdoors. We’re in Halifax, but we’re willing to drive. We’re also open to photography and officiant suggestions as well.

Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Geneviève, on June 25, 2020 at 10:59
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Kelcie! Point Pleasant has definitely been a contender for us that’s for sure!
    We’re hoping to keep it $1000 or less since we’ll have other costs to worry about. I know that limits who we can work with :/
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Genevieve! What kind of aesthetic are you thinking for your ceremony? A green / natural backdrop? Oceanside ceremony? Something more urban? It’s probably an obvious choice but I’m sure you could find a gorgeous spot at Point Pleasant, which is conveniently also beautiful for photos. And then you’d be right DT for dinner etc afterwards.

Also—what’s your price range for photographers and what window of coverage are you looking for? I used Evan McMaster for my engagement shoot and was super happy with them, and I know he’s open to tailoring his package to the client’s specific needs. He was initially doing our wedding as well but was sadly already booked for our 2021 date. I’ve since hired Kate Hayter for our wedding next year. Her work looks awesome and she’s VERY experienced and quite affordable.
    I hope this helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics