Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jordan
Newbie September 2021 Saskatchewan

Elopement

Jordan, on September 14, 2020 at 17:07 Posted in Alberta 0 2
Hi lovelies!! Sooo.. we had initially planned a 80 guest wedding now we plan to elope with 20 guests coming along. I am from sask but getting married in canmore and i’m finding myself a bit stressed as i’m not close to where I can just up and drive there to check things out. I’m just wondering if anyone got married there in the fall? (We are getting married sept 25, 2021) also wondering if you got elopement and brought guests with you, where you stayed there.. any great restaurants, etc! Really just any tips to make it less stressful on me as I feel so lost right now! Thanks for any help! ☀️

2 Comments

Latest activity by Teri, on January 8, 2021 at 23:47
  • T
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Teri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am also from Sask getting Married in Lake Louise this year. We originally planned for 80 as well but now we are going to go ahead with the amount of guests we are allowed by then. When we chose our venue we decided to drive down for a weekend to check out the space. We were able to get an idea of the space and how things could be set up if you're able to do that!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

To help get your planning kicked off here are a few articles for you to browse! No need to feel lost Smiley heart

Where to Elope in Canada

The Top 22 Mountain Wedding Venues in Alberta

6 Gorgeous Canmore Wedding Venues for Rustic-Chic Couple

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics