Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2021 New Brunswick

Early October colours

Megan, on August 17, 2019 at 13:01 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
We were getting married in July but changed our minds to the first weekend in October, because it fits our wants better. I was really wanting to use like dusty rose and mauve as my colours, but am having issues finding fall inspired looks or ideas with those colours. Any suggestions ? Everything I see if really dark colours .

5 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on August 19, 2019 at 11:40
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think those colours would be fine for a fall wedding. We are getting married October 5th. And we originally chose teal, pewter and dusty purple (our theme is succulents) but the colours started to matter less and less and now it's just vaguely greens, teals pewter and a touch of dusty purple here and there and it's still going to be beautiful. Make yourself happy.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For our October 5th wedding we are having Teal and Plum and to bring it in to look more "fall" like we are using Copper Smiley smile

I say that you don't have to worry in general - but if you are then I'm sure that adding copper could help?

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you want to use those colours, do it! I'm using colours that aren't usually considered fall colours (turquoise and purple - peacock), but I like them and want to use them in our October wedding.

If you want to make your colours more "fall" like, add burgundy or dark green as an accent colour but keep your original colours the same

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The colour of dusty rose would look nice with pumpkin orange and light green colour to incorporate 3 tones of palettes from light to dark. The combination may pull together to have your vision looks great.

th?id=OIP.7nUoux8NVfGVz3cuQv0L5QHaHa&w=2th?id=OIP.Fn8UXVlEnd7uIIuA_GjJAwHaEo&w=2

• L
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Linnae ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married September 28th and my colors are dusty rose, burgundy and gold. I feel they are a nice rich color that works for fall. Michaels fall line of floral and decor has a lot of dusty rose items that are really nice. My opinion is if you love a color there is no reason you cant use it any time of year!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics